Not Exactly New, Per Se...

Pastel_Panda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello there, I'm Sami. I used to be on this forum under the username Eon, but unfortunately I lost the ability to get into that account (it's a long story that involves lack of phone service and too many email addresses), but seeing as I've been working on making a new identity for myself for any and all of my creations, be they drawings, games, etc., I saw this as a good opportunity to change things up and start fresh.

I purchased RPG Maker XP, VX Ace, and MV through Humble Bundle, though I'm most familiar with VXA due to having pirated it several years back and learning it. I do however have legitimate copies now (I can easily get a screenshot of my Steam library for those who are in doubt), and I look forward to learning more and producing content for everyone to enjoy. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I have too many ideas in my head at any given time, the odds of me being able to successfully make even a demo are pretty slim, so I apologize in advance.

With that being said, I hope to get along well with everyone and I'm excited to learn and grow as an aspiring game dev.

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! Can't rush excellence, so don't worry about demos until you're ready to share.

There's a lot of great people that can help with many aspects, so don't hesitate to ask. Hope you like it here. I certainly do.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar