(not solved) Yanfly Difficulty Slider not working? levels don't change upon changing the difficulty.

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by DRG, Aug 20, 2019.

1. DRG

DRG Orange juice lover Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello!
    So i'm posting about how yanfly Difficulty slider isn't working. when I increase the difficulty, the levels stay the same, and no matter what I do it won't get better!

I've tried doing a battle at 100% (normal/default) and then increasing it to 200%
    I've tried moving the plugin to the bottom of the plugin list and that didn't do anything.
    I've tried starting a new save file and that didn't help.
    I've tried googling my problem and I found nothing

Everything in the plugin parameters is the same as it is when you first get the plugin, except for "Minimum Difficulty" and "Change Increment" which shouldn't change anything because I'm testing the max difficulty which is the default max difficulty of 200%. The level formula is the same as default so the enemy level should just be double the player level. give or take a few levels thanks to level fluctuation

If anyone knows what's causing the problem and how to fix it, that would be amazing!

EDIT: I've tried the 2 plugins into an empty project and it seems to have fixed it! this tells me that there is a problem with plugins conflicting with each other. the problem is, I have no Idea what plugin could be doing this. If anyone has any idea which plugin is causing the problem please let me know!

EDIT 2: I tried removing both Yanfly CTB system and SRD's plugins and that did seemingly nothing.

thank you for you time!
    _ D.R.G.

P.S.
    All of the necessary information like my plugin list, will be posted below this.

Enemy levels plugin

Difficulty slider plugin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. DRG

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Bump

3. DRG

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Bump

4. DRG

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Bump

5. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Well you have a discontinued plug-in for starters (yanfly's CTB was discontinued a while ago and has no guarantee of working with future Yanfly plug-ins), and SRD plug-ins often do not play nice with Yanfly. You may have to try removing those and see if it happens.

6. DRG

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @bgillisp Thanks for responding! i tried what you said but sadly it didn't work. Thanks for trying to help me though!