AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok.. so i have books that act as a shield.. but depending on what is available.. id love to have it so that the cast animation would use what ever book type is equipped; for example the actor has a fire book equipped... the book used in the battler cast animation is red... if its a water type book... the book in the battler animation is blue... etc.... i don't want a dynamic weapon animation... but a casting animation. Is this possible in anyway? I know there are the dynamic weapons... just thought it would be nice to use the premise for cast too.
thanks all and cheers!

SGHarlekin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Make a whole lot of different book casting animations and use action sequencing to determine which one is played. (You can have if conditions in AS.)

That would probably be what I would do. Don't see a less tedious way.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd