Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Szyu crafting system and want to make the crafting area under an event but cannot due to the notes section can anyone help me

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What do you mean by you cannot due to the notes section? I don't quite understand your issue.

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Trihan I'm using the crafting system, the script uses notes on items for the script to work correctly, but I want to use the crafting system on a event where the notes is too small to hold information

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean "it uses notes on items" - items in the database?

Does it also use notes on events? If it doesn't, then adding notes to the events will not make it miraculously work. If it does, you should still be able to put them into the one-line event note box rather than making it multi like.

A link to the plugin would be helpful. To the forum page, blog post, whatever where the download link is, would be better.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obvCaZz