Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Something that really got under my skin was that the outside B had notice board but there was seemingly no way to put a note on it. So I took the note that was in inside B and merged the two to create notice boards with actual note. I am sharing this simple edit for all of you to use if you are like me and found this detail annoying. This is a fairly simple edit, I may make a far more elegant sollution later which would utilize charasets and attachable/removable notices if anyone would like me to do so.

It's free to use in your projects, even in commercial as long as you have RPG Maker MV and use it only in RPG Maker projects.

Outside_B.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I totally agree!  During Ace I used a whole sprite tile set just to get a notice board that did its job!  Thanks for making this!

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you find the time, I will definitely make use of a full on notice board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma