Looperdooper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Looperdooper I can see that you set your setting is the other way around for the if statement

Please set it to
"If: common event called = ON"
"Control switches: common event called = OFF"

The plugin auto turns ON the switch, you have to turn it off instead.
Well, now it seems the Talk option doesn't show any text now.

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Looperdooper Not sure what you mean the Talk option doesn't show any text now. Do you mean it doesn't play your common event dialog?

I tested out a player transfer to map and autorun the shop event as I normally would and the Talk Common event works as intended, only leaving the map once I backed out of the whole shop. It should work.

Looperdooper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Looperdooper Not sure what you mean the Talk option doesn't show any text now. Do you mean it doesn't play your common event dialog?

I tested out a player transfer to map and autorun the shop event as I normally would and the Talk Common event works as intended, only leaving the map once I backed out of the whole shop. It should work.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to be playing the common event dialog now, instead, it just sorts of leaves when I hit talk.

Looperdooper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Thanks, I found out I was being a dummy by reading some other posts, by not changing the variable in the plugins, still, I thank you for helping me also ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!
My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merodu