Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@sapoteam
If you are talking about customizing the word 'talk' to another word you change the word in the Plugin Parameters called "Common Event Name" to what you want, example 'Rumor'

If you are asking about making different things happen when you click on the 'talk' section. You just switch out the common event that is called inside your Event.
So if you want another Common Event to run when you click on the button, example a Did You Know Dialogue. You replace the Common Event: Rumor Dialogue part with that Common Event instead

Here's the example of how the event looks in an event.
gtHZqUy.png

sapoteam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am referring to how to insert a dialogue on the "talk" section. although I have entered the event as indicated, once inside the shop I use the "talk" section, the shop closes.
Thanks for the help!

sapoteam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
excuse me!
before you answer me i already understood my mistake, i didn't enter the common event switch number.
thank you very much for your availability too!

yeye on est la

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Hello Everybody,

Thank you for the nice plugin!

I was wondering if it is possible to change the dialogue window so it's not located completely at the bottom.

Thank you!1651108148276.png

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@yeye on est la you can either alter the params or plugin inside
to move the window_message up or use SRD_SupertoolsEngine
to move it freely, adjust width/height etc.

it's a easy way to move each window around if it's open.
I did that too.

yeye on est la

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
@ShadowDragon Hey man! It did work! :D

I already had the plugin in my game, and I wasn't aware how easy it was to change the dialogue window :)

Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sieuthitien