mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, love the plugin! Was wondering if there's a way to change the default text you included that appears when you hover over an shop option. Like when your on the "Buy" option the text at the bottom says "Anything catch your eye?" I haven't figured out how to change that so I just wanted to ask
No problem, it's under the shopkeepers parameter. Double click "Shopkeepers", double click row 1 (you can double click row 2 if you want to add a shopkeeper instead of editing the existing one), then double click "dialogue". Then, double click any of the values to change the text associated with them.

Cremechronicles

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem, it's under the shopkeepers parameter. Double click "Shopkeepers", double click row 1 (you can double click row 2 if you want to add a shopkeeper instead of editing the existing one), then double click "dialogue". Then, double click any of the values to change the text associated with them.
Oh wow I feel silly now, thank you for the fast reply! And once again thank you for making the plugin!

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No problem at all :) in retrospect the parameters might be kinda hard to find for someone not used to the newer MV plugin parameter features. There's a lot of double clicking involved, haha.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mjshi is it possible for a struct so each npc shop can say something different?
like shop 1: buy text, sell text
shop 2: buy text, sell text.
because each person can say something different or a diff language in different area's?

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mjshi is it possible for a struct so each npc shop can say something different?
like shop 1: buy text, sell text
shop 2: buy text, sell text.
because each person can say something different or a diff language in different area's?
Yep! Just set the shopkeeper variable to the row you want minus 1, then add another row to the Shopkeepers parameter.

The help file should have more details on it too ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli