angelique

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm working on a everyday life project and I'd like the choices people choose to determine how much the NPC starts to like/hate the player based off the options.I don't know if its been made by google tells me no.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been doing this in my game with variables. Just dedicate one variable for each NPC, and add or subtract from it depending on how the interaction goes.

I'd recommend putting all of the variables in the same spot though for easy finding. I use 81 - 100 in my game for this, and that has proved enough for me.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Dekita has a gauges/meter script. It's not specifically for that, but you might be able to get it to work for your purposes.

angelique

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok I'll look it up ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kekel