NPC Relationship Plugin

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by grem333, Jan 31, 2016.

1. grem333

grem333 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I would love a plug-in that allows you to look at how much NPCs like you. NPCs would appear in the log after you meet them. You could click on the NPC's name/face and it would open a screen with more details on that NPC, including a bio section, a section where you could use Icons to tell how much they like you (as in heart icons, or something, so the higher number of hearts, the more they like you), and maybe even a section for likes/dislikes that could be added in after you discover they like/dislike an item you give them (optional).

I evented a very minimal relationship log, but it's not very pretty ;)

I think this request is different than the already released Relationship Plug-in.

Thanks for reading!

tengg likes this.
  2. queenchrom

queenchrom Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I, too, would really like this. If there's a way a little symbol (like a heart or a flower) could show up next to their profile showing your relationship level, that would be amazing. Problem is, I don't even know where to start on it.

3. DreamX

DreamX Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It always helps to create an example image of what you want.

Shaz likes this.
  4. grem333

grem333 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Good idea. Something like this:

sample relationship log.png

This would be the relationship log accessible from the menu or called with a script. The hearts/stars would be icons (so you could customize what they are) and would change depending on a variable (If the variable Bob Friendship = 400, there would be 4 stars, but if it drops back down to 300, there would be 3 stars, etc.). You would be able to add the Birthday, likes, and dislikes once you discover them, ideally. Not ideally, that window would just be a description of the villager. You would be able to scroll down the window on the left to select particular villagers. The hearts/stars could either be where they are now, or in the bottom right screen by the name of the villager. Doesn't matter to me. When you first meet villagers, they would show up in the relationship log to replace the ??? in the left window.