Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am sooooo busy with homework, school, game creation and stuff that I don't have time to make these things myself. I need a to replace the normal RPGMMV nude characters

with actually nude ones. Not that fur underwear and bra they use. I have some reference art here. (Female Reference art by FuzzyDemon. Male by me)I mainly need the male 'cause I found the female. I need the SV and FV and base sprite versions naked.

Reference:

Ref1.pngRef2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First, you need to credit the creator of these. Second, why can't you use these? Are these the only frame of the sprite?

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First, you need to credit the creator of these. Second, why can't you use these? Are these the only frame of the sprite?

Well the female is done so I don't need that. FuzzyDemon did the female. The male is just one sprite. I took the sprite from the game. Cut out that piece and re-painted it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can access the male base to finish editing if that is what you prefer to do. Personally, you did fine with this image but screenshotting it in game is not necessary. I know for the Steam version, you need to go to your Steam folder, then steamapps, common, RPG Maker MV, Generator, TV, Male, then find the file TV_Body_p01 (no c at the end).

For desktop version, you would need the same file, I'm just not 100% certain the file path to follow to get to it.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can access the male base to finish editing if that is what you prefer to do. Personally, you did fine with this image but screenshotting it in game is not necessary. I know for the Steam version, you need to go to your Steam folder, then steamapps, common, RPG Maker MV, Generator, TV, Male, then find the file TV_Body_p01 (no c at the end).

For desktop version, you would need the same file, I'm just not 100% certain the file path to follow to get to it.

I know where it is I am just so busy and not an amazing sprite creator that I have no time At All to do these. I just need the male. That's all.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's fine, I just thought I would let you know as it sounded like you didn't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565