chiithecat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.

Above is what I found searching for how to fix nw.js error.
I did delete the folder "nwjs".
But I can't find files "Web Data" or "Web Data-journal" in the folder "Default".
Below is my folder "Default". I have checked 'show hidden files'.

캡처.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila