nw_elf.dll error when trying to send to a friend to play test.

thalnes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I deployed the file for windows system. It downloaded into the folder I made, and it plays on my computer fine. When I send the game file to my friend to playtest, it gives them the file error nw_elf.dll not found.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which game file?
you need to send the entire output folder (which is different from the project folder), not only one file.

if you did send the entire folder, it might be that your friend stored the folder in a place that is restricted or forbidden under networking rules - that would be the next part to check.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Deployment. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggleston