Murakui

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys,

i have build an .exe that will hopefully solve the "nwjs-profile" bug that occurs sometimes.
It automatically delete the folder nwjs, also the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal".
Let me know if it works or not.

regards,
Mura

Attachments

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think @Archeia will need to look over this one and decide if it can be approved or not.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't use the exe, but I have this problem two times. And have to manually do that.
Thanks for exe!
If happens again I will try it.

Zeldashu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Jesus! Thank you for writing this program, it solved my problem once and for all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru