Not open for further replies.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
well its just a frankensprite useing one of debs sprites as a base.sorry but i probably wont do another.theres not meny materials in my workshop file for that kinda sprite unfortunately.maby i could go fishing for more and probably come up with another but realy i mostly recolored and redid the shoes.all the hard work was done by deb.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
"UPDATE"the first of four requests for sinakhai.hope he likes it:

Sinakhai

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
"UPDATE"the first of four requests for sinakhai.hope he likes it:

Very nice =) I'm very happy with the results so far, keep up the good work Νύξ¡. Sometimes frankensprites get a bad rep (it seems) but this is just cool.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
oh, cool :D . Is that a staff shes holding?

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
yea.to be honist this is the first time iv tried to get a sprite to hold something so the motions might not be perfect.Oh and as the request goes its tecnicaly a he but i supose if one wanted he could portray it as a she seeing as there is no obvious sighn as to its gender.

UPDATE:the second in what iv upgraded to an eaght sprite request.cause im genorous like that XD:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinakhai

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
yea.to be honist this is the first time iv tried to get a sprite to hold something so the motions might not be perfect.Oh and as the request goes its tecnicaly a he but i supose if one wanted he could portray it as a she seeing as there is no obvious sighn as to its gender.

UPDATE:the second in what iv upgraded to an eaght sprite request.cause im genorous like that XD:

Wow, I really liked this version.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Well sinakhai your realy gunu like this

UPDATE:two down four to go XD:

Sinakhai

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Well sinakhai your realy gunu like this

UPDATE:two down four to go XD:

This is very nice, now that I'm working again I don't really have the time or energy to work on character creation. Thank you very much Νύξ, keep working like that ;) :rock-right:

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
would have done it faster but i had to take down the christmas decorations ,and well i procrastinate when all im doing is recoloreing XD

thats it for tonight.im taking a break :3

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
UPDATE:Been procrastinating for a while.sorry for the wait sinakhai but heres the fith sprite.I just started up on your request this morning and will have the recolored version soon.

EDIT:sorry but i Went off to grab some eggs and stuff and completely forgot about the recoloreing.Going to bed soon but ill finish as much of it as i can before my deadline and definitly have it in by tomorow.sorry about the delay.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
UPDATE:Well i finished it alot faster than i thought i would.Found a short cut useing coppy and paste on the other blue recolored sprite.So that leaves only two left.I emagine thay will be just as simple but for now heres the sprite and I'm tirning in for the night.Enjoy:

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
UPDATE:The last two of sinakhai's request.Hope you enjoy them siakhai:

Now all thats left is drews request and then im going to take a day off before any more requests.Feel free to ask anyways XD

Sinakhai

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
UPDATE:The last two of sinakhai's request.Hope you enjoy them siakhai:

Now all thats left is drews request and then im going to take a day off before any more requests.Feel free to ask anyways XD
I'm so happy with my sprites, really, you have no idea :D . I had so much work and stress at work this week but seeing this little guy in all his versions made me forget about all that for a second and just relax, thank you very much Νύξ.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Any time.I'm just glad you like him.Still waiting on drew to let me know how he wants his sprite done so if you got any more requests let me know now before he makes up his mind. :3

BigDrew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow! The new stuff looks REALLY good! Did you put them in some kind of play test in VX to see if the look right moving & everything? :)

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
yes.the staff dosent move tho.evoreything elts seems in order.Why?Did you find something wrong?

BigDrew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No. Was just wondering. Lol.

Talmit

The Traveller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
hey there. nice work nyx, i'll make sure to turn to you if i need something specific for a sprite.

also, i was wondering if you could do sprites with a different behaviour (like the sprites in behaviour1-4 and damage1-4 from the original RMVXAce spritesets)

i am still looking for someone who is able to create such sprites or modifiy existing ones to fit the needs of my game. or at least a tutorial.

i shall keep checking in and tell you if i need something - in exchange for proper credit of course.

EDIT: just saw your post about the downed sprites, question is solved.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
hey there. nice work nyx, i'll make sure to turn to you if i need something specific for a sprite.

also, i was wondering if you could do sprites with a different behaviour (like the sprites in behaviour1-4 and damage1-4 from the original RMVXAce spritesets)

i am still looking for someone who is able to create such sprites or modifiy existing ones to fit the needs of my game. or at least a tutorial.

i shall keep checking in and tell you if i need something - in exchange for proper credit of course.

EDIT: just saw your post about the downed sprites, question is solved.
Yea sorry.cant do that sort of sprite.But yes i can make you any frankensprite you want.Feel free to make a request whenever you like. :)

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Needs more nyan :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical