Really nice love your work!

BigDrew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice! The new one's even better! Now I gotta make 1 for you. Lol. It's only fair after all. :)

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Nice! The new one's even better! Now I gotta make 1 for you. Lol. It's only fair after all. :)
Na its ok.I dont want anything.I just like helping. :)

BigDrew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cool-cool. I shall dub the 1 in silver Playtest Dude. Lol. I'll use the other for what I had mentioned to ya the other day. :)

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Is this usable commercially?
Well I havent posted a single game on here so I'm not shure what you mean by that.Use them however you want I guss.Just remember to give credit.Please and thank you. :)

Redacted

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well I havent posted a single game on here so I'm not shure what you mean by that.Use them however you want I guss.Just remember to give credit.Please and thank you. :)
I meant can others use these resources in their game, and sell their game? Are they usable commercially?

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello !

Your arts are awesome !

Are you free to take requests ?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120716110704/swordartonline/images/3/31/Diabel.png

Can you make the sprites of this person  ?

I just need a blue haired man, with armor sort of.

I would like it to be finished within 2 weeks though.
Yes I'm taking requests.The deadline wont be a problem.I can definitly have it done by then.

I can make a quick franken of that and could have it done tomorow realy quick if i dont get destracted(i do that alot.....T___T)

I dont charge anything.This is a "Comunity"after all.But fair is fair ,please remember to give credit.

Any particular reason for the deadline?Just curious is all.

Talmit

The Traveller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
i was pretty surprised when i saw the picture of the request, for i created a very similar sprite using the basic generator and modded a scar on his facegraphic.

the armor from the standard CG looks a bit different tho.

Lerard.png <- thats the outcome for the sprite.

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes I'm taking requests.The deadline wont be a problem.I can definitly have it done by then.

I can make a quick franken of that and could have it done tomorow realy quick if i dont get destracted(i do that alot.....T___T)

I dont charge anything.This is a "Comunity"after all.But fair is fair ,please remember to give credit.

Any particular reason for the deadline?Just curious is all.
The patch is going to be released on 13 jan , so i have to use it before the deadline :) .

i was pretty surprised when i saw the picture of the request, for i created a very similar sprite using the basic generator and modded a scar on his facegraphic.

the armor from the standard CG looks a bit different tho.

Lerard.png <- thats the outcome for the sprite.
Thankyou !

just what i needed .

But is it alright for you to post in someone other's thread ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Talmit

The Traveller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
i hope nyx doesnt mind, for this is easily created with the resources provided by RMVX itself, no additional stuff was used, which means it saves you (and nyx) some time for you can make it by clicking the character generator icon in your RM - takes about a minute if you have yet to figure out which part is which

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Awww~And I was looking forward to doing another request....

Talmit

The Traveller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
sorry bout that my friend, thought i could save you both some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX