Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Title.png

op1.png
The game tells the story of Oana - a girl who lives with her mother in a place called Sotun Forest. Once, before the next hike in the woods with her mother, Oana saw an unusual flower. As she approached him, she felt weak and then fell unconscious.
She was woke up alone in the dark, rainy forest, which is fraught with many dangers. Is Oana will be able to find her mother and escape unscathed from the forest?

op2.png
Villagers-F-01.png

Name: Oana
Description: The main character of the game. A good, polite girl, always helping her mother. Periodically, she suffers from a serious illness, which, however, does not prevent her to go into the forest with her mother.

Villagers-F-08.png

Name: Lydia
Description: Oana's mother. Very worried about her daughter because she is ill unknown disease, which she treats her medications. Finding Lydia is the main goal of the game.

op3.png

• Help Oana go through a dark and tangled forest to find her mother.
  • The game does not forgive any mistakes. One mistake and the game is over. Be careful!
  • The game has multiple endings. Can you get them all?
  • Do not stand on the spot! The more time you will spend, the less chance you have to beat the game.
  • Keep an eye on the emotional state of Oana. From it depends her life. Use the white bushes to improve her status.

op4.png
screen3.png
034.png
312.png
532.png

op5.png
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y7jr3s1mfhb6lai/Oana.exe

op6.png
Author: Fox Archer

Story: Fox Archer

Map: Enterbrain

Graphics: Enterbrain; Mack; Celianna; Lunarea; Hokija

Scripts: Enterbrain; Glasses

Music: Enterbrain; Murray Atkinson

Enjoy the game!!! =)))

Title.gif

Attachments

Last edited:

Fox Archer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The game has been updated!!!

Version 1.0.1

Graphics and gameplay bugs have been fixed. Also, some grammatical errors have been corrected.

Have a good game!!!=)))

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Everything in the RTP has been overused.

Fox Archer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, guys!)
The other day I made a pretty big remaster of this game. It includes the following elements:

• The title screen was removed. Now, just at the entrance to the game, the prologue will be shown.
  • The graphics in game was improved. The forest has become more decorated.
  • Some dialogues in the game have been fixed.
  • Some monsters were removed and new ones were added instead.
  • The game menu has been changed. It has become more detailed.
  • The LP scale (Life Points) was added. Now the girl can withstand a few frights. Life Points can be restored at the water spring on the bridge.
The link to the new version is in the first post of the topic. Have a good game!!!)))

Last edited:

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Eh, sorry.I just can't stand the RTP in games, it feels so unoriginal. It's a moodkiller when the main protagonist has appeared in many other games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729