Obligatory Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Kitsune Zeta, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Kitsune Zeta

Kitsune Zeta Resident Fox Member

First Language:
    English (US)
    Hello. I'm Kitsune Zeta, also known as Zeta and, in some older places, as Megaman Z (and MegamanZ4 over on youtube). My twitter is... well, @KitsuneZeta, and anyone watching it has probably seen a few things hinting at what my RPG Project is going to involve. Odds are, more specific details on it will probably get up here by the end of next week, after I've done a good portion of it.

I tend to be more experimental in my endeavours, usually going along one tangent until it's spent and then finding another one. I'll also be likely to find the more obscure bugs (the best example coming to mind is an obscure Theme/LUA glitch in StepMania 3.9 where the entire engine would forget what difficulty was set on certain screens, which was way beyond my abilities at the to even TRY to debug, but was easily reproducable).

I have a bit of an interest in Visual Novels (in general) and Romance/Ren'ai games (Romancing Walker, made in RPG Maker 2000, for example).

...and you'd think that after being on forums for over 6 years, I'd have an idea on how to do a good introduction. >.<

2. Ichi

Ichi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Sounds like a good introduction to me! A glitch finder huh? Thats cool, I am always impressed with people who have the patience to find glitchs and how to duplicate them.

3. Knightmare

Knightmare Knight of the Night Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey Kit nice to meet you welcome to the forums. The only visual novel I played was the 1st Hotel Dusk but I really enjoyed it. Hope to see some stuff from you.

4. JumpingGinger

JumpingGinger Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Oh it's good to have you around! If I need someone to try and find the bugs in my game, I'll ask for you! :p

I usually test my game several times however before releasing it, so I'd be surprised if you'll find anything.

You can challenge me though!

5. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi Zeta, welcome to the new forum!

I've heard it said that the best beta tester is a programmer's worst nightmare :) It's hard to find someone who prefers to go off the beaten path and look under every rock and into every crack.