ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Character piece for practice and artistic stretch. I just dub it "Cybergirl".

Innocenza illustration "Umbra de Angelica".

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't think I've uploaded this yet, but a creature concept, Runaway Carriage w/process
Runaway Carriage.png
Runaway Carriage color.png
Runaway Carriage outline.png

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some Inktober fanarts I did for the first time. I actually made it through the month, though my inks died just three days in ^^; I won't post all, but just a few personal picks...

Chaos Legion

Dark Souls 3

Shadow of the Colossus

Zone of the Enders

Parasite Eve

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Madoan Stalker concepts

-Decrypid ver.

-Predator ver.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Character portraits...

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oasis & Noesis weapon designs

Noesis and Oasis are custom-made weapons designed by Crescen Voslam, Aerolite inventor and soldier of Gale. The original concept was a single multi-task weapon meant to combat dragyns. With no budget to manufacture the required number, Crescen streamlined the design and downsizing it considerably, splitting it into two component spears. Oasis retains traditional yet elaborate features, hiding it's functionality of mechanics; the main feature being able to detach spearhead into sword or its harpoon chain. Noesis dabbles in Gale's newest fyrepowder arms. As one of the innovators behind its utilization, Crescen had several cartridges made for variety and compensate for its capacity limit. Ansgar has yet to understand the complexity behind Noesis, grasping thus far it's the main component to combining the two spears into a dragynslayer.

Dusk Merloci armaments

Dusk's schiovona sword, cinquedea and wheellock fyrearm. Each was commissioned to Isalme's greatest smithy by Rema Merloci when he was admitted to Ematus Sercia as a Demi. In the case of the wheellock, parts of the design was by him while the majority was by Isalme military's engineers as this new technology was only distributed between Gale and Isalme, or as much the Aerolite were willing to share. The schiovona is able to be enchanted for offense and defense like most Isalmian weaponry, the cinquedea specifically for piercing through warding spells.

The wheellock is a single-shot also capable of this to curb it's disadvantage, yet it was also fitted with channeling crystals to allow magik to be focused through it. This was derived from the old practice of using wands as a focal point before better practices were developed.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Been a bit busy experiment with different things; Classical painting style, VO recording and now cartography maps.

I think I'll add this as a portrait option in my commissions, though I doubt it'd see much request. A bit niche even if pretty. Plus, it will likely be the most expensive as it take more work.

Personal map, because why not yourself be first up on the altar?

Another step in actualizing my project. Found a cartography program called Inkarnate and just went at it. I've drawn maps by hand and made one through Photoshop years ago, so I had a good idea what I wanted and references. This still took a number of days to finish and likely isn't perfect. However, I think it shows competence for when I focus on regional maps. I might even make maps for other stories if the resources are there. This too will be a new commission offer for projects.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Miriam Gavrielle concept .png
Miriam at 10 and in her twenties. Penumbra live centuries, so their
adolescence continues til around the age of 50, when puberty officially
ends. Children attire in Kolonia is almost uniform outside of the
household. It has been a tradition that has continued, if not denoting
adolescent status from juveniles.

Last edited:

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Viktoria Arcturus concept A (Act I)
Character designs for beginning and end of first act.
Viktoria concept a.png

Rema DiBesto concepts A (revamp)
Rema poses C.png

Gavril I

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Gavril, character design for Cerulean Sky character. As you can see, I dug up a surviving OLD drawing and refurbished it into something XD

rsz_gavril.pngrsz_gavril_colorless.jpgGavril old drawing.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
D&D Commission for a fellow on the Fantasy Amino....rsz_new_canvas.png

Rema (Act III) concepts

Act III outfit concepts for Rema through the last part of Innocenza. At least as far as I know. Left to right:
A) Carpace light armor. Armor from Dalomos, it's treated to where soft enough to work, originating from the exoskeleton of a creature native to that land's subterrain. Rema purchased it during her last days with the Kongazewa for a particular mission. B) Rema's casual attire. She's not much of a dresser growing up with one dress and handmedown boy's clothes for play, what she did learn from Miriam is knowing her color. Still keeping with gypsy flare, Rema also is mindful to keep it functional for whatever situation. C) Before setting out to learn what she could in the world, Rema was with her family's gypsy caravan with her mother. She took to dance more seriously and what her mother could teach. Magnolia's best gift to take with her was incorporating Rema's swordplay with the footwork and nimbleness in dance. D) Isalmian infantryman outfit. When Rema proved herself in tournament competition, she earned her place in Isalm's army among the infantry. Gifted what remained of her grandpapa's armor and refurbishing it, she was given mail and and emblem of the kingdom, yet the rest was up to a force typically made up of peasantry.
rsz_rema_merloci_concepts_ii.png

Lost Children Pt.1 Illustration C
rsz_lost_children_illustration_c.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Character weapon concepts
rsz_rema_merloci_weapon_concepts.jpg

And more character concepts...
rsz_penumbra_noble_female_latente.png
Concept for a Penumbra of the highblood in their natural form. This would technically be an ancient Penumbra as it is uncommon for them to have horns the last generation and half. It is believed their connection to the abyss determines how their bodies develops for the first few centuries. The wing span is not the actual size represented above. As in Cachusa's latente concept, it would be doubled (so with the wings gathered round her, they would trail behind her like a gown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...
Ami
--- Overused ---

Hero: (Drink 3 HP Bottle L)
F.Healer: Don't drink too much,or you got sick!
Hero: Nah,i'm okay. it's the way to repleni---
(Hero Collapse)
Hero: (Weak) Ugh...my head (Coughing Then Vomiting)
F.Healer: I told you to don't Drink 3 HP Bottle L or you're Sick. Let's go to Doctor.
Shaking off the dust. Clearing the cobwebs. Time to get back to gam-mak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matkacharts