Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hath returned! With art, no less!

Fanart this time and catch-up, of course. Ghost of Tsushima has to be one of the few recent releases that made me feel like I was playing something special as when a youngling. That my be because I've been waiting for a samurai/ninja game with Tenchu being out of the picture and other options focusing more on action.

kage_and_me_will_always_be_by_obsidiantrance_de2vr8h-fullview.jpg

I never knew that the faithful steed would be attached to emotional partings. First Shadow of the Colossus, then this game. Kage will always remain my dutiful companion.

I've progressed a bit in my paint-over portraits, though I only noticed at the end where I messed up with this lol!

Meggido Amaudio classical portrait
megiddo_amaudio__chiaroscuro_i_by_obsidiantrance_de30izy-fullview.jpg

Lost Children Pt.1 Illustration C

Another "official" illustration for my gothic fantasy story.
lost_children_illustration_c_by_obsidiantrance_de35fw0-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
de39c8u-32cc7279-ec55-4bc5-8248-278e68863ec6.png

Kickstarter for this project here:
www.kickstarter.com/projects/c…

Dorin is the Abbot of the Kelemen Monastery, a church with an order of warrior monks that have battled the wicked dominions. They are the ancient enemy of the Dracul family, and Abbot Dorin takes up his spear to continue this battle. This is an indie project I came across when looking for another game project to back. It earned first place at Retropalooza this year and a tribute indeed to the inspirations before it.
-------------------------------------
Commission Sheet 2021 by ObsidianTrance Commissions available, check here for information and pricing

Game/RPG/Maker Commission Sheet by ObsidianTrance For those that use RPG Maker or related game making software

Consider subscribing to my SubscribeStar:subscribestar.adult/blu-works for:

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Classical Portraits

Rema~ Classical II (LC Pt.I Act I)

rema_magdeline_merloci_chiaroscuro_ii_by_obsidiantrance_de3p98u-fullview.jpg

Miriam~ Classical II (Inn. Act II)

miriram__classical_ii_by_obsidiantrance_de4l65y-fullview.jpg

Rema~ Classical I (Inn. Act II)
rema_magdeline_dibesto_chiaroscuro_by_obsidiantrance_de658b4-fullview.jpg

Viktoria~ Classical I (Inn. Act III)

viktoria_arcturtus__chiaroscuro_i_by_obsidiantrance_debdc8r-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Classical portraits II

Rochel~ Classical II (Inn. Act I)
amunda_dianisia_chiaroscuro_i_by_obsidiantrance_debdfdb-fullview.jpg

Magnolia~ Classical II (Inn. Act II)
magnolia_dibesto_chiaroscuro_ii_by_obsidiantrance_debdk20-fullview.jpg

Reqa~ Classical I (Inn. Act III)
reqa_ambrose_chiaroscuro_i_by_obsidiantrance_debdo6c-fullview.jpg

Cachusa~ Classical I (Inn. Act I)
cachusa_gavrielle__chiaroscuro_i__act_i__by_obsidiantrance_debfoir-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Duske vs Transient Ebersuil

Someone said they were having a T-Pose challenge and have forever tainted this piece lol!

dusk_vs_transient_ebersuil_by_obsidiantrance_de69ino-fullview.jpg

Ys- Adol Christin fanart

debqne8-ec8a1dcf-896f-4a3f-b9b6-4293e5ec4e08.png

Duske & Rema II

debv2sg-dc0cc643-63d7-49c5-8e6a-8b78a55dfeb1.png

Duske had been trained by Rema not long after adopting him. It was his desire to do for others as she had for him. There was reason on her part to think he had experience of some kind prior when taking to the rigors as second nature. Isalme's knights had developed a physical regimen prioritized and researched by it's physicians. Before this, Duske learned technical skills such as being ambidextrous, coordination and proficiency with various weapons.

In his mind he believed he was becoming as she, but her intention was for him to go beyond and enforce his already steel conviction. When Duske joined Ordine Transitorio, he never had the chance to be knighted before the Elphyne Letter incident.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
penumbra_hunters_concept_a_by_obsidiantrance_decbrsd-fullview.jpg

Left to right: Keshtar Hunter, Soblatar Hunter, Baltinar Hunter, Ialfar Hunter and Tav'mar Hunter

Background A- Hunter ranks are comprised of fanatical knights and "volunteered" mercenaries of the highest caliber the church could acquire. Each are experimented on, a left arm taken and merged (if not devoured) by an abyss exposed parasite. Through the black artes is each ahramet gifted with means to combat the Penumbra. In return, these soldiers have become something far worse for their cursed power.

ABILITIES

Keshtar: Whatever his ahramet touches becomes corrupted, either as a corrosive taint or when applied to an arrow, strikes with pure abyssal energy. Can camouflage with shadows.

Soblatar: Ahramet surrounds hunter with a chaotic field of magik, repelling most offensive magiks up to the third and some fourth tier. If the arhramet can syphon the blood from a victim, it will add to his own abilities, effectively becoming an umbra (howbeit an unstable one).

Baltinar: This hunter is extremely difficult to destroy. The ahramet in this case is harder to control intentionally, the balance thin in favor of the rapid rejuvenation it brings to the host. Even if the host is killed and ahramet functioning enough, it can take control of the body and go wild. Able to extend it's ahramet over six feet as well as perform at preternatural levels.

Ialfar: The ahramet of the Ialfar is the most horrifying, the host able to transform into an abomination. It's endurance is on par with Baltinar, without the rejuvenative capabilities. He does seem to be oblivious to any injuries suffered however.

Tav'mar: Able to endure inhuman amounts of exposure to abyss, Tav'mar have all the power of the maddened sorcerers, but with sanity in tact. They do not have an ahramet like the other hunters, instead, their brains are merged with the abomination. Tav'mar can paralyze Penumbra with their aura where seldom any huema can, as well as shift between the veil, allowing teleportation.

Adriana II

decm80z-c04901b2-6c70-4e62-b6c4-c32bfc8848f6.png

Cachusa I (Inn. Act II)
ded0zxi-c72a7748-57c9-4417-89e5-280bc8621da5.png

Dusk sprite
ded2nlu-50efe65e-3dd8-4c93-8812-d22cdd686c38.png

rema_dibesto_designs_a_by_obsidiantrance_depotys-fullview.jpg
Hand-me-down clothes from her uncle for outdoor work, as she only owns one dress (other than clothes from grandmother only worn with the caravan). This also puts Rema in the mindset of doing daring things, boyish endeavors more so.

When Rema visits her gypsy family and participates in the festivities, she has her own attire. Extremely precious to her as the only thing of value she owns up unto meeting the Gavrielles.

Rema receives this armour during a mock tourney held in a garden during she and Viktoria's venturing. It's fancifulness belies it does have function.

For a short time, Rema and Viktoria are indebted to a nuhuema garden after causing damages there. Being faced with indenturing for a year, so the tourney is one quick means.

Last edited:

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Cachusa-Miriam I
dedywc8-0d897634-914c-416c-8c79-c84c031943cc.png

Cachusa I
cachusa_i__act_i__by_obsidiantrance_dee7yog-fullview.jpg

Character design for Cachusa before the events of Innocenza.

"New Start, New Home"
deecjts-93ba2ed8-8ae2-4b81-9c97-5f3d537c156c.png

Miriam I (Inn. Act II)
deeep2z-6a1c06b9-19f7-4aba-939a-f82bbac299ca.png

miriam_gavrielle_designs_a_by_obsidiantrance_depotf6-fullview.jpg

When Miriam and Cachusa arrived in Lambda View, Lumas Interlo suggested to all immigrant Penumbra to conform to Huema society, better blending in and avoid incident. This was not a difficult transition, though Cachusa used her seamstress talents to blend the trends of both societies or her own spin. Though still mute at the time, she still found a thrill in new attire.

Her eyes are blue (forgot to add this detail since important) as she and her mother use a glamour to conceal distinct features Penumbra retain in their lesser/Huema forms.

Kolonian-style nightgown. Traditional Lithavanian nightwear was quite different in presentation, however, it would seem the influence of Gale led to such having a gown presentation within the domicile. Miriam had quite the selection.

Lithavanian-style attire, a traditional fashion that serves both function in formal and social situations. Because of her precocious puberty, she would often be mistaken for older, thus the form-fitting attire was reserved for formal events. She had a fondness for such fashion, the time that went into doing her hair much less...

Miriam's attire while traveling with Cachusa throughout Catheel, evading Penumbra hunters. It would end up as patchwork and rags before making their way back into society.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
deen8pj-35db9a84-ca27-4ea6-aa77-39b6773d6a32.png

Full Name- Miriam Louisa Arcturus Gavrielle
Alias(s) - Viktoria Arcturus (alter)
Date of Birth- Aral(6)/10/130 A.G. (131 B.E.)
Eyes- Red
Hair- Blonde
Height- 5'5’’ (165 cm)
Weight- 130 lbs (58.3 kg)
Race- Penumbra
Sex- Epicene
Nationality- Kolonian
Occupation- Madam of The Regal Dame
Interests- Fashion, opera, theatre, Lithavanian history, magik
Hobby(s) – Viol, piano, lyre, harp, cooking, reading, sewing, light weaving

For nearly a century under the persona of Viktoria, Miriam spent her years in the courtesan services. Much of these memories are still with Viktoria, the provision of many diaries left behind by her counterpart filling in the blanks. For the remaining time as a madam she looked to the girls and former matron that were closest to her before closing the door on that long chapter of her life.

It was during the last decade she had made the fated acquaintance of Count Reqa Ambrose under dark circumstances, but gained far more than she nor House Arcturus could dream. Learning of the Count's true identity had earned her a long-lost father figure, guiding her through this fragile period in Miriam's life. This had brought her back to her family, yet revealed the open wound of her mother's loss.

Trying to regain some semblance what was lost after so long, it was inevitable the memory of the gypsy girl she had made the sanguine bond with emerged. Even with all her misgivings and vices still to contend with, Miriam would not forget her promise made, and discarded, long ago.

The search was not difficult. She would soon hear the name of Isalme's first lady knight...

deerdx3-35850b47-4704-40e0-aca6-2db3112b1ce1.png

Full Name- Viktoria Arcturus
Alias(s) – Miriam Gavrielle (main)
Date of Birth- Aral(6)/10/130 A.G. (131 B.E.)
Eyes- Red
Hair- Blonde
Height- 5'5’’ (165 cm)
Weight- 130 lbs (58.3 kg)
Sex- Epicene
Nationality- Kolonian
Occupation- courtesan, Madonna of Iminia, The Dark Goddess
Interests- Fashion, opera, theatre, Lithavanian history, magik
Hobby(s) – Viol, piano, lyre, harp, cooking, reading, sewing, light weaving

After destroying the village of hunters that had taken her mother from her, Viktoria wandered the wilds and roads like a beast, challenging both predator and abomination for the chance at her life. One day she found herself at the walls of Nuefrost. The memories of the capital city did nothing but remind her of the loss, thus Viktoria submitted herself, mainly Miriam, to ignominy.

A brief time was spent as a thief among the street urchins before the persistent attempts of a madam finally won out. Promised that her beauty would be above not just the Penumbran courtesans, but even those of Huema, guaranteeing a comfortable life. Viktoria saw this as the furthest she could fall as her mother particularly disdained such means and lifestyle. For decades, this would become the life she knew.

Time would reveal the levels of debauchery one could delve within brothels and secret orgies of the affluent, the secrets loosed from lips seduced, the riches gained along with those willing to betray. It was a world rife of vice. It would be, however, the dark excesses of the powerful that would lead Viktoria to a familiar nightmare. The occult world guided by Entimas and death cults would lead to a night that would bring her closer to the demons that sought her out throughout her life, the blood orgy she awakened from leaving her alone alive.

Many a tale could be told of these years in Viktoria's life, yet it was that incident that led her to attempt on her own life. If not for the stranger that had come across her, it may have been so. Count Reqa Ambrose, the influential Penumbra within the Huema world saved her life. Not just this, but redeemed them both in a way neither could imagine.

During this time Viktoria came to exorcise the fractured psyche of she and Miriam, recording all she could. All had seemed worthwhile if it led to the progenitor of House Arcturus, the renewal of the line her mother had passed onto her. With this, Viktoria brough Miriam back into the light.

manalodia_arcturus_portrait_by_obsidiantrance_deergfp-fullview.jpg

Full Name- Manalodia Valerius Arcturus
Alias(s) – Prince of Rose
Date of Birth – 6/20/795 CR
Eyes – Magenta
Hair – Blonde
Height- 6'2'' (187.8 cm)
Weight- 173 lbs (78.2 kg)
Race- Penumbra
Sex – Male
Nationality – Lithovania
Occupation – Viennri of Lithavania
Interests – Sorcery, dreams, sanguinism
Hobby (s) – Fencing, lucid dreaming, painting

Manalodia is the heir to the throne of the kingdom of Lithavania, his birth bearing promise and omen for the Penumbra. Some tie his elderfather held with beings beyond finite understanding, a promise was made and Manalodia fulfilled this with his strong connection to an alien yet natural force of the world; the essence of the magiks the Penumbra can control. There was a foreboding in what would be perfection of their people, the first sign being nearly taken his mother's life in bringing him forth.

No more was known of Viennrose Calamus' legacy left behind, yet Manalodia understood the weight more than anyone. He kept this secret to himself, understanding for himself there was a path before him yet the choice was how he walked it.

A peaceable yet slightly eccentric young man, Manalodia was the model form of a Viennri to the people and the court. When he pushed his limits in mastering the sorcererous artes, Manalodia would retreat in days in the lethargy of respite. When his skill with the sword could find little challenge, his interest returned to scholarly exertions. The Viennri understood the time that he had, the meanings of his dreams and whence they took him. A clear purpose did not require it to be clear to those around him.

Be that as it may, he was young and eager. When the threat of Betamoth arose with the new rule of Sharad, the theft of the secrets of the Origin Glyph was the first sign of destiny's call. He understood the diplomatic nature of his father despite his power, yet Manalodia believed this was a time of action. Knowing a war would cost many lives held precious, the Viennri set out to confront the threat on his own. But yet again, his seemingly contradicting nature would take him across the world in search of something, undoubtedly connected to what he saw on the horizon.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Miriam I
deexcjm-e84ddc7e-39e8-4b6b-8a2d-ac17e49fe8b5.png

DiBesto sketch
dibesto_sketch_by_obsidiantrance_def0p4p-fullview.jpg

Gang I
deew5pk-b0011cec-008f-4583-a306-d6c69839cb52.png

The most resourceful collector, freelance agents of a sort, in South Saggio. He has formed a close professional relationship with Lady Merloci, as well as a good friend of her family. He fashions himself a male role model to Dusk, self appointed.

Rema II ( Innocenza Act II)
rema_ii_by_obsidiantrance_defgcz8-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Magnolia I
magnolia_i_by_obsidiantrance_defr8ws-fullview.jpg

deg1nzr-5fa753d3-1d9e-4e29-aa61-1072b6e5d23b.png

Full Name- Cachusa Saphrene Arcturus Gavrielle
Alias- Cass, Saphie
Date of Birth- Nebre(7)/22/44 BE
Race- Penumbra
Nationality- Kolonian
Eyes- Red
Hair- Platinum blonde
Height- 5'5" (165.1 cm)
Weight- 127 lbs (57.6 kg)
Race- Penumbra
Sex- Female
Occupation- Sorceress
Interests- Clothing/fashion, theatre, music, poetry, sorcery, novella, fine & culinary artes, floriculture, study of Penumbra, sanguinology
Hobbies- Viol, gardening, diary, reading, writing, cooking, seaming, light weaving

Cachusa has overcome her travail through exploring and adapting to her latente form. With it, she had been able to protect Miriam and gain skills for the hard times ahead. Through some moral sacrifice did they find their way from the forests into society, a bit of aid from her sister before leaving for somewhere new. A real home where the need to hide may only be met with prejudice, not persecution.

It would be a return to Isalme, a realm they had lived a few decades ago, but had been the first to end the hunts. With funds from her tapestry and seaming they were able to acquire a home on the countryside. With Miriam re-emerging once stability had been established, Cachusa could finally be at ease in a peaceful isolation.

There have only been two instances Cachusa gave into the abyss fully, corrupting her latente form. This has had some impact on her mental state, producing a more callus outlook on anything pertaining to herself and Miriam. She becomes aware of this change through Miriam's friendship with Rema, a Huema child. This leads her to document and begin to understand what lead to the Penumbra's loss of their true form. Cachusa hopes this knowledge will be passed on to Miriam once she regains the form herself.

Mila I (Act II)
deg4nj8-eadee75a-55d8-4641-bb23-6aa285483f4a.png

Having been freed from Aggratbatmhalat and the Scarlet Queen gran glyph, Mila returns to Kolonia with all a gathered House Arcturus. The ordeal lives her with a sense of despair at the forces Bal Hora has amassed, both in the world and beyond, if not in the control of something far more harrowing. Through the hardship of those that risked all to rescue her, Mila dedicates her time to nursing a mortally wounded Rema. When her family prepares to topple Moon Sect from Kolonia, Mila and Sorrow seek out an antithesis to the abyss.

Calamus Arcturus portrait
calamus_arcturus_portrait_by_obsidiantrance_degg8lz-fullview.jpg

Miriam I (Act I)
deghcmp-a3a39b32-f3f4-4dd3-ac90-c8ec0b349830.png

Cachusa had learned light-weaving from her mother, a rare memory of comfort concerning the stern woman. What had been a passing fancy for many youth in Kolonia, Cachusa discovered for herself the joy it could bring to a child. Miriam seemed enchanted by the creations formed from imagination and a light source. Cachusa was amazed to find the scale of invention she held in forming whole scenic landscapes. Out of all it was the small fairies that interacted with Miriam that she loved the most.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Depth Fantasia- Reia
depth_fantasia__reia_by_obsidiantrance_degv8jp-fullview.jpg

I came across some videogame artwork and fancied the colors and old style. Tried my own hand at one of the characters. I know nothing of the game as it was an MMO from when I was too poor to even have a computer. Plus, I don't think it made it out of Japan.

Lauro I
lauro_i_by_obsidiantrance_deh4guj-fullview.jpg

Though he would not play his role on the stage of the world as of yet, his happenstance of being raised among those he did would lay the foundation for his and Nuefraust's future. If any of her demi knights known she had raised such an unassuming and coddled child, they'd bock with the contrast of her rigid training.

Transient Ebersuil w/Alt.version
dehrdxa-d4e7e415-617b-4187-ab54-b149398e282d.jpg
dehreka-ea0af963-31e7-4f1a-8b35-705aab6f163b.jpg

Transient Ebersuil, the assassin professing in silencing of Isalme's threats and those posing jeopardy toward the Cinqe Cattedra or Amaudio's interests. Not even he can see through the void in which he travels among the shadows, and so alongside Leien's training, his armour is enchanted to enhance the sensitivity of his nervous system. With this, he can feel out his environment better than with sight as well as project through the shadows, causing temporary paralysis.

Viktoria~ Lingerie
viktoria__lingerie_by_obsidiantrance_dehsixj-fullview.jpg

Lingerie was not typical in such times, yet one of the few instances Viktoria dared use the skills taught her by her mother, she boosted her appeal with such invention.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Duske concepts I
duske_concepts_1_by_obsidiantrance_deiiax8-fullview.jpg

Duske concepts II
duske_concepts_2_by_obsidiantrance_dejz0rk-fullview.jpg

Ovara III
ovara_iii_by_obsidiantrance_deiopi9-fullview.jpg

Sorrow aside a pregnant Vetrise. In her gratitude for taking her in, much less giving her her name, Sorrow would watch over the unfortunate child from afar until the day they would meet face-to-face.

Ovara III (Act II)
viktoria_iii__act_ii__by_obsidiantrance_dejocsy-fullview.jpg

Viktoria II (Act III)
dejq73j-b4772a18-eb5e-46ef-ad11-223b3d5193cb.png

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
shiva_pathriser_portrait_b_by_obsidiantrance_dek1k7q-fullview.jpg
Name Full- Shiva Pathriser

Other Alias- Colt

Date of Birth- Estas8/15/92 SE

Eye Color- Yellow

Hair Color- White

Sex- Male

Race- Huema

Nationality- Surlvhal

Height- 6'0''/182.5 cm

Weight- 179 lbs/81 kg

Occupation- Hidden Fang of the War Chief

Hobby(s)- Smoking, Gambling

Distinguishing Feature(s)- Yellow eyes

Shiva is an elusive character that reveals himself to Rema and Dusk several times along their trek to the border between Isalme and Nuefraust. His knowledge and presence sets the pair on edge with not only an agent of Surlvhal making their way through the Allied realms with ease, but is even aiding them in returning Lauro. For whatever purpose, Shiva wants them to know of his involvement and that their goals will lead to whatever end he yet conceals.

Not particularly liked among his peers within the Hidden Fang, saving the life of the Lord of Surlvhal and skills obtained as part of Cematuar elevated him within their ranks. One to converse at leisure with anyone, his cordial demeanor makes it no easier to maintain eye contact, conveying a far different manner.

abomination_concept__saintgeist_by_obsidiantrance_dekjfx7-fullview.jpg

Within the death cults there are a chosen, special few ordained for the greater promise. None my covet the gifts they may receive which all the brethren strive for in life. Before they can claim the promise, a sacrifice for their devotion is required. To the flame, the rack, quartering or the Instrument will they cross the veil. For those marked, and they survive all sacrificial rites, a deity shall be born of a burning vehemence.

the_first_bite_by_obsidiantrance_deklvp9-fullview.jpg

Food. It all comes down to food. She has never turned down a morsel. Sopped up the last of the soup with bread or a finger. Plucked up every crumb. Will lap with tongue if no one is looking. She also can't cook, so one can see this as a tragedy or balance at work.

Lilliputian Knight and Great Talaaro
lilliputian_knight_and_great_talaaro_by_obsidiantrance_del4vdb-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aqualyte female design A
aqualyte_female_designs_a_by_obsidiantrance_delix24-fullview.jpg

The kinds of Aqualyte from left to right: Xana, Ysul, Een, Ela'ele and Toa-Qshl. I've a few more of the female kinds to do, and then varied type of each after. It'll be a lot, but one reason why I've put off doing the races. For the actual designs (pairing of male and female) I'll add their info. For now I can say that these, Ela'ele least, are the most humanoid of the Aqualyte.

Ultra Madam II fanart
ultra_madam_2_by_obsidiantrance_deljx8r-fullview.jpg

Duske Merloci concept IV
duske_concept_4_by_obsidiantrance_delqcgb-fullview.jpg

Another design for Duske using long-distance weaponry. Archery was one of the first he was trained in as a necessity for all aspiring soldiers as well as the sired of knights. Firearms are a relatively new invention of war, making it a prerequisite overlapping the bow and crossbow (should've drawn that one) unless a specialist. As a Virtuoso, Duske also acts in capacity of Arbiter of any new editions or models before distribution. Even prior, he had access to Rema's cache and had a leg-up.

*Virtuoso- One trained in all manner of weaponry and military artes, including magik artes, if capable.

*Arbiter- Within a military capacity, Arbiters are those licensed to review and test new equipment or armaments.

Armored Core- Rosenthal
rosenthal_by_obsidiantrance_delt9p1-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Blue Fire fanart
blue_fire_by_obsidiantrance_delv38i-fullview.jpg

Dame Merloci
dame_merloci_by_obsidiantrance_delwkhx-fullview.jpg

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance fanart
harmony_of_dissonance_by_obsidiantrance_demssl4-fullview.jpg

"Manifest"
manifest_by_obsidiantrance_demzx6k-fullview.jpg

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Rema Merloci (Innocenza) concepts
Rema~ Traveler attire
rema_traveler_attire_by_obsidiantrance_den4cip-fullview.jpg

Rema's casual attire set out with the day she left her family caravan. She eventually added a fine long-coat as her prospects bettered during her travels. Still very much the tomboy.

Rema~ Footsoldier
rema_merloci_2_footsoldier_by_obsidiantrance_demmm0p-fullview.jpg

Isalmian infantryman outfit. When Rema proved herself in tournament competition, she earned her place in Isalm's army among the infantry. Gifted what remained of her grandpapa's armor and refurbishing it, she was given mail and and emblem of the kingdom, yet the rest was up to a force typically made up of peasantry.

Rema~ Isalmian soldier
rema__isalmian_soldier_by_obsidiantrance_demv55v-fullview.jpg

Officially enlisted members of Isalme's military, able to provide benefit in earning if not status above volunteer soldiers, yet still far inferior to that of knights. They are commissioned metalwork and light armor and weapon, these symbolizing their achievement. Having refurbished her grandpapa's helmet, the one piece he retained from his time in the military, it is now complete again.

Rema~ Transient Demi
rema__transient_demi_by_obsidiantrance_den25tk-fullview.jpg

When Rema was chosen by General Amaudio to become a Transitorio cavalier, she was commissioned her own suit of armour by Isalme's best blacksmith. It's design is peculiar from that of any other order found in Isalme's knightly ranks. Rema's armour is identical to that of her fellow male demis, with the exception of her helm's face plate. As a Demi Capitano, the armor boasts an enchanted cape and plume capped helm. This armour holds most value to her as a symbol of her promise kept to her family and Miriam.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How is it called a rpg maker game without the default "pokemon-like" battle system?
Unfortunately, while trying to run an app I needed (curse you, Adobe!), my laptop blacked out, so my data got wiped when I got it repaired. Stuff like facesets are saved in my drive, but my sprites now only exist as screenshots I've taken in the past :kaocry:To be fair, I'm a little relieved, since I've been feeling unsatisfied with the visual style of the character sprites, and I guess I can now revamp them?

after lot's of edits to Mike's attacks (to make it seamless with movement, no EX versions, cost 1-ups), I finally got combo skills to work. had to do a lot moving tho to get the combo list to appear where it is lol. that actually took longer than setting up the moves.
What's kind of amazing is I've been in a developmental rut for the LONGEST time but putting a music mix on of video game soundtracks and specifically hearing the VX Ace music come up and it's nostalgia of me being excited to make my first game has REALLY got me going again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pkmngo