OceansDream

Resident foodmonster
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I'll be answering some random questions for my -- about RPG Making questions. All answers will be displayed as tumblr posts here. If you don’t have a tumblr account but want to ask me one, then you can either direct message me on --, PM me here, or email it to me at .

You can even comment the questions on here if you'd like.

For it. I don’t know how many questions I’ll get but I’ll lay some very basic rules. Keep it RPG or Game related. I may not know all the answers but if possible I’ll try to get someone who can. You may ask me my opinion on something, you may ask me my views on a topic, you can ask me about pixels, and don’t be worried about if I can answer it or not. Event coding stuff is fine, Programming stuff is not something I can help with though. It can be as simple or complex as you like, you can be anonymous if you want just ask me to keep you anonymous.

The main reason why I’m doing this is to try something new for the blog, but I have completed games in the past (Paradise Blue, Island Sky, Mont Asall, Azure Waves, Chain of Retribution) so I can try to help!

http://media.tumblr.com/0d36235d41d28b695601525e63ffeb20/tumblr_inline_mszraf5Trz1qz4rgp.png

(An example from Azure Waves)

I’ll answer from 6 PM my time to about 10 PM seeing how it goes. Maybe I’ll only get one question, maybe I’ll get too many. We’ll see!

Woah posted too early since I was editting the wrong thing. Sorry if it's the wrong section, feel free to move it if it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a discussion area, you post something to discuss, you do not post a 'ask your question here thread' because people can already create their own thread to ask a question.

Closed. And removed the links as well - no advertizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

cant figure out how to change my pfp
ig im stuck as the question mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abinesh-rp