Ocean's Nostalgia Resources

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
With permission from Ocean's Dream, I will be posting his free resource packs for download here. Please make sure to read through the Terms of Use when downloading! Thank you! <3

Ocean's Nostalgia - RPG Maker VX Heroes

DOWNLOAD HERE

Please be aware that you may only legally use this pack for commercial use if you own the RPG Maker VX RTP, as this is where the characters originated.

These assets are formatted for use in RPG Maker 2k/3, VX, VX Ace and MV. They're available in three versions: color, grayscale and Gameboy green.

These assets are available for use in non-commercial and paid projects, with credit to Ocean's Dream, as well as permission to edit the assets provided credit is still given for the original work.

Terms of Use:
Credit: Ocean's Dream

Non-Commercial: Free with credit to Ocean's Dream, and you must own the VX RTP.

Commercial: Free with credit to Ocean's Dream, and you must own the VX RTP.

Repost: Please link back to either this thread or the original itch.io link.

Edits: With credit to Ocean's Dream.

Repost of Edits: With credit to Ocean's Dream and link back to either this thread or the original itch.io link.

Maker Required: Any RPG Maker engine.

Posted with permission from Ocean's Dream.

8fXOVz.png

0Idtfv.png

ppAnie.png

Ocean's Nostalgia - Icons Pack 1

DOWNLOAD HERE

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, and are available in both 24x24 icon size versions and 32x32 icon size (perfect for VX/A and MV respectively).

They're available in three versions: color, grayscale and Gameboy green.

The pack contains about 84 different icons, which now include 7 icons for Halloween! Example icons include:
Weapons
Armors
Potions
Halloween icons
and more!

These assets are available for use in non-commercial and paid projects, with credit to Ocean's Dream, as well as permission to edit the assets provided credit is still given for the original work.

Terms of Use:

Non-Commercial: Free with credit to Ocean's Dream.

Commercial: Free with credit to Ocean's Dream.

Repost of Edits: With credit to Ocean's Dream and link back to either this thread or the original itch.io link.

Maker Required: Engine-free.

PsEziJ.png

Ocean's Nostalgia - RPG Maker MZ Heroes

DOWNLOAD HERE

Please be aware that you may only legally use this pack for commercial use if you own the RPG Maker MZ RTP, as this is where the characters originated.

These assets are formatted for use in RPG Maker 2k/3, VX, VX Ace and MV/MZ. They're available in three versions: color, grayscale and Gameboy green.

Terms of Use:

Non-Commercial: Free with credit to Ocean's Dream, and you must own the MZ RTP.

Commercial: Free with credit to Ocean's Dream, and you must own the MZ RTP.

Maker Required: Any RPG Maker engine.

Mm7mmb.png

VxeJ4j.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariOwl