- Aug 24, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Sounds awesome. That's a lot of great additions, can't wait to test them and see what can be done now.Latest version - v2.00 (released 2019/12/22)
- Fixed forced playback on SE command
- Re-factored code structure + OcRam_Core featured:
OcRam_Core will be embedded in each of my plugins
New (more efficient) AEX data object structure
- Debugging consumes CPU time ONLY when it is activated!
Activated == Plugin parameter "Debug mode" == true
- Obsoleted parameter "loop" (replaced by "new"/"link")
Use SE to play NON-LOOPING SFX (parallel to loop)
Use BGS to play LOOPING SFX (stop to not loop)
- <aex> notation parameters has been made easier to read
Example2: <aex:y:18+2:0: pan:default:new>
- IF Local_Coop is in use: Target nearest player!
Import Local_Coop before Audio_EX! (Credits: @Martin )
- BGS2&3 volume control (Credits: @Ace of Spades )
true Will be shown in options menu
false Linked to main BGS volume
Also BGS2 and 3 option caption parameters added!
- Fixed BGM bug if BGM volume was adjusted + BGM volume
is now correctly set on new/load game (Ace of Spades)
- Fade to 100% won't exceed configured max volume
- Allows multiple AEX notations on same event page!
- Fixed some Audio bugs on loading saved game
- New <aex> notation parameters (Credits: @Anyone ):
- radius (radius where BGS volume is 100%)
- new/link (link will use existing buffer if found)
(new > will always creates new buffer)
- nopan/pan (use pan or not to use?)