OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@OcRam How can I check that? In the console log? I'll check asap but can't reach my pc today.
Sorry for the late answer (summer holidays).

I think one way would be to enable "Debug" mode in parameters and check if "_gameJustLoaded -flag set to true" appears to console log (F8) after load.

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@OcRam No problem, will check it out. I also have a weird issue that i can't open the console log so i'll have to look into that as well (I have a feeling that it's a mac related issue, luckily I also have a windows laptop). Anyway, i'll get back to you asap :)

Radlerdani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
What a incredible Plugin!
Thanks for your work.

Last edited:

Radlerdani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Got an Issue. After the battle my BGM from the overworld dosent come back again.
I figured out why - my battle theme start over the Troop Event with a commentary. Seems like it overwrite my BGM from the Map. (its the YEP_BattleBgmControl Plugin)

If i delete the commentary out of my troop event - and the maker plays the default battle music - it works. After the battle my overworld music comes back.

If i disable the OcRam Audio EX Plugin and the battle theme start over the commentary, everything is also fine. My overworld BGM comes back like it should be.

EDIT:
Fixed it.
Place the OcRam_Audio_EX Plugin ABOVE (!) the YEP_BattleBgmControl.
The BattleBgmControl Plugin dosent do much, so you can put it far down on your plugin list.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniseukeoteu