OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@OcRam How can I check that? In the console log? I'll check asap but can't reach my pc today.
Sorry for the late answer (summer holidays).

I think one way would be to enable "Debug" mode in parameters and check if "_gameJustLoaded -flag set to true" appears to console log (F8) after load.

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@OcRam No problem, will check it out. I also have a weird issue that i can't open the console log so i'll have to look into that as well (I have a feeling that it's a mac related issue, luckily I also have a windows laptop). Anyway, i'll get back to you asap :)

Radlerdani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
What a incredible Plugin!
Thanks for your work.

Last edited:

Radlerdani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Got an Issue. After the battle my BGM from the overworld dosent come back again.
I figured out why - my battle theme start over the Troop Event with a commentary. Seems like it overwrite my BGM from the Map. (its the YEP_BattleBgmControl Plugin)

If i delete the commentary out of my troop event - and the maker plays the default battle music - it works. After the battle my overworld music comes back.

If i disable the OcRam Audio EX Plugin and the battle theme start over the commentary, everything is also fine. My overworld BGM comes back like it should be.

EDIT:
Fixed it.
Place the OcRam_Audio_EX Plugin ABOVE (!) the YEP_BattleBgmControl.
The BattleBgmControl Plugin dosent do much, so you can put it far down on your plugin list.

Last edited:

VaiJack8

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heyyy

This is a great plugin, I think it's essential for every project. But is there a chance it could be made compatible with MZ + FOSSIL? xD As of now, it gives me this error.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I didn't notice you made this available for MZ, too. Thank you so much! I'm gonna try it out a little bit and maybe I'll buy the license in a few months, as soon as I decide what kind of project I wanna do. Thanks again br0 <3

Attachments

• 2021-09-28 13_40_40-Window.png
    2021-09-28 13_40_40-Window.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naj