Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the message,

And have no worries we'll fix this (and it is a pleasure). Are you calling save functions before Scene_Map.start() or after it? Also semicolon ( ; ) is missing on the line $gameSystem.onBeforeSave()
Thanks for the quick reply! To clarify, I'm running the script call from a Common Event that is called by a Parallel Process event, then erased, so I believe that'd be after Scene_Map start because the Map Scene is currently active while this is happening.

I tried adding in that semicolon, but it didn't change the results. It used to function correctly prior to this most recent update; I believe it might have been something that bugged out when dynamic audio for Moving Events was integrated.

EDIT: So I just tried it in a brand new project, no other plugins. Tried to Save next an event with a AEX BGS from the menu, and it played the default XLC sound as if it wasn't allowing the Save function... upon backing out of Save Menu, I get the same error. I'm using 1.5.1 if it makes a difference.

bug report3.jpg

Last edited:

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the quick reply! To clarify, I'm running the script call from a Common Event that is called by a Parallel Process event, then erased, so I believe that'd be after Scene_Map start because the Map Scene is currently active while this is happening.

I tried adding in that semicolon, but it didn't change the results. It used to function correctly prior to this most recent update; I believe it might have been something that bugged out when dynamic audio for Moving Events was integrated.

EDIT: So I just tried it in a brand new project, no other plugins. Tried to Save next an event with a AEX BGS from the menu, and it played the default XLC sound as if it wasn't allowing the Save function... upon backing out of Save Menu, I get the same error. I'm using 1.5.1 if it makes a difference.

View attachment 135400

I'm always developing my plugins with latest version of RMMV (ATM 1.6.2) so it might be the issue with 1.5.x. I will try to find time to test it on 1.5.1, but it might take some time...

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I'm always developing my plugins with latest version of RMMV (ATM 1.6.2) so it might be the issue with 1.5.x. I will try to find time to test it on 1.5.1, but it might take some time...
Take your time with it; it'd also be worth checking to see if it happens in the most up-to-date version of RMMV as well.... the only reason I'm still running 1.5.1 is for compatibility issues for other plugins.... seems the more moving parts you have behind the scenes, the more that can go wrong. I appreciate it.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Latest version - v2.04 (released 2020/03/14)
  • OcRam core v1.04 (requirement for all of my latest plugins)
    ...And prepares this plugin for OcRam demo project

• Fixed AEX SE audio bug

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Latest version - v2.04 (released 2020/03/14)
  • OcRam core v1.04 (requirement for all of my latest plugins)
    ...And prepares this plugin for OcRam demo project

• Fixed AEX SE audio bug
Hey there, just a heads up I'm not sure if the original post got updated with the new 2.04 version... I downloaded and replaced the prior version, but still appears to be linked to 2.03?

I'm still running into the same error I was having before.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, just a heads up I'm not sure if the original post got updated with the new 2.04 version... I downloaded and replaced the prior version, but still appears to be linked to 2.03?

I'm still running into the same error I was having before.

For some reason latest version was in my upload folder, but not here... Anyways now it should be correct version.
Oh and I havn't yet tested this with RMMV 1.5.x. But this should work any version above 1.6.

Actually I don't know where to get RMMV 1.5.2 core files easily...

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

For some reason latest version was in my upload folder, but not here... Anyways now it should be correct version.
Oh and I havn't yet tested this with RMMV 1.5.x. But this should work any version above 1.6.

Actually I don't know where to get RMMV 1.5.2 core files easily...
Okay, so I spent the day updating my project to RMMV 1.6.1 and now everything is finally working as intended. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
I love how people have real technical issues and im all like ''I CANT DECIDE ON A FONT'' :p
So this question doesnt deserve its own thread, but why the hell does the B-Layer gets erased when I draw on the Ground-Layer while the RMXP had 3 individual layers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronylaplata