OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahhh!!! now I got it! I though the force_ids just would add extra enemies! :headshake: SORRY!!! :headshake:

I mean to add enemies before battle, for example...

* If there's 5 spiders and 5 bats in a map as events that moves... and the player clicks in 1 spider event, a battle would start with at least 1 spider;

* If near the spider/player is near another spider and 1 bat, the enemies battlers would be 2 spiders and 1 bat

* It could be a radius event detect or something like, that detects "battler events" near, and join them in the same battle

It would be like in Chrono Trigger, but, why I don't use Chrono Engine? well... I still prefer the battle system more complex that I made with action sequences and another conditional things :D so I tried to use yours to avoid the premade trops! :)
Thank you for the message!

This is cool idea! I will try to find time to do this. I will notify you when I have more info or schedule to this.

Kike

Paladin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the message!

This is cool idea! I will try to find time to do this. I will notify you when I have more info or schedule to this.
:kaoluv: Wow, really!? so thank you! I'd love to use it! :D
:kaosalute: I'll be cheering for you xD

DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey again @OcRam I want to say the issue is just me, but when I launch this plugin, even in a new project, and start a battle (and attack or get attacked) I get this error, "Cannot read property 'result' of undefined - and much more in the console log. If you need anymore information about it, let me know.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey again @OcRam I want to say the issue is just me, but when I launch this plugin, even in a new project, and start a battle (and attack or get attacked) I get this error, "Cannot read property 'result' of undefined - and much more in the console log. If you need anymore information about it, let me know.
Thank you for the report,

I tried to replicate this, but I couldn't re-produce described issue. Can you send me console log?

DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, in a new project with only the community basic plugin and your battle ex plugin, when I start a battle, and initiate attacks this error comes up.

rpg_managers.js:1949 TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined
at Game_Action.apply (rpg_objects.js:1647)
at Function.BattleManager.invokeNormalAction (rpg_managers.js:2549)
at Function.BattleManager.invokeAction (rpg_managers.js:2540)
at Function.BattleManager.updateAction (rpg_managers.js:2522)
at Function.BattleManager.update (rpg_managers.js:2253)
at Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (rpg_scenes.js:2265)
at Scene_Battle.update (rpg_scenes.js:2257)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2024)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1983)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907)
SceneManager.catchException @ rpg_managers.js:1949

It works fine if I turn your plugin off.

Hope that helps

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, in a new project with only the community basic plugin and your battle ex plugin, when I start a battle, and initiate attacks this error comes up.

rpg_managers.js:1949 TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined
at Game_Action.apply (rpg_objects.js:1647)
at Function.BattleManager.invokeNormalAction (rpg_managers.js:2549)
at Function.BattleManager.invokeAction (rpg_managers.js:2540)
at Function.BattleManager.updateAction (rpg_managers.js:2522)
at Function.BattleManager.update (rpg_managers.js:2253)
at Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (rpg_scenes.js:2265)
at Scene_Battle.update (rpg_scenes.js:2257)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2024)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1983)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907)
SceneManager.catchException @ rpg_managers.js:1949

It works fine if I turn your plugin off.

Hope that helps
Thank you for your time to report this,

Still can't re-produce this... What is the version of your project rpg_core.js?

DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My project version is 1.6.2 - I recently got RPG maker so I haven't had a previous version of it.

hwren

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same issue as @DeadlyEssence01: «TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined» during battle, when someone (friend or foe) takes any action (attack, skill, guard). RMMV 1.6.2, Steam version, new project with no other plugins.

It seems to happen only when the Substitute field in the plugin parameters is blank. I tried putting target.isDying() && !this._action.isCertainHit() there, and it worked.

Hope that helps.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same issue as @DeadlyEssence01: «TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined» during battle, when someone (friend or foe) takes any action (attack, skill, guard). RMMV 1.6.2, Steam version, new project with no other plugins.

It seems to happen only when the Substitute field in the plugin parameters is blank. I tried putting target.isDying() && !this._action.isCertainHit() there, and it worked.

Hope that helps.
You nailed it! It was exactly empty "Substitute behaviour" parameter what broke it.

Thank you for the information! I will release update right after I'm done with "OcRam_Core" functionality (it will be common for my all plugins). And at this point I will embed Core to all plugins so you do not need to download it separately (it's really small at this point).

I'm currently working on OcRam_Audio_EX v2.00 where I will (re)introduce embedded OcRam_Core v1.00.

Purpose of OcRam_Core is simple: Clarify code structure, give more performance during game play and make it easier to create plugins.

Example for speeding up: debugging consumes CPU time only when "Debug mode" is ON! Core will make prototyping easier for commonly used function (possibility to extend before and/or after base functions - instead of always declaring them in every plugin again and again).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshpatil