Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

since you wrote that changin to an integer would do the trick, i tried. Unfortunately, i ended up having the same results as before, which is the opacity doesn't change. Here's an image of a test a made.

View attachment 147498

About the layer area, i figured it wouldn't be possible but decided to ask anyway. I guess i'll have to create some sort of fog charset. But thanks for answering.
Thank you for the report I will investigate this more.

Last edited:

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another thing i got. When you give the command clear layer, if i set anything above 4 in fade time, the layer instantly disappear. It accepts float values, so if i set 0.5 it will fade slower. However it will change layer opacity several times before really fading, which kind looks like a bug. I don't know if it's a conflict with plugins i have, even though i don't have another who works with layers. I'll test in new project later and will post the results here.

Also, it's not clear how opacity works when you call the plugin command layer. It also accepts a float but that is not easily comparable to frame time.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another thing i got. When you give the command clear layer, if i set anything above 4 in fade time, the layer instantly disappear. It accepts float values, so if i set 0.5 it will fade slower. However it will change layer opacity several times before really fading, which kind looks like a bug. I don't know if it's a conflict with plugins i have, even though i don't have another who works with layers. I'll test in new project later and will post the results here.

Also, it's not clear how opacity works when you call the plugin command layer. It also accepts a float but that is not easily comparable to frame time.
Hi,

I have now fixed "set_layer opacity" issue. Thank you for the report!

Latest version is now 2.05.

EDIT: Fade will subtract this amount from (opacity * 255). Example if fade = 1 and opacity is 128 (50% = 0.5) fade will take 128 frames.

All OcRam -plugins now available at ocram-codes.net

Please read:
Terms of Use

Latest version: Download from here

All my plugins: Check 'em out!

TMFCHEF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the message,

Command syntax seems to be valid for what you are trying to do... What other plugins are you using?
For some reason i cant get any images to load ?????

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For some reason i cant get any images to load ?????
Thank you for the message,

Are there any console errors (press F8 / F12 >> open console tab)?

TMFCHEF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
im not really sure what to look for but when i run game it just says failed to load img/pictures/rain01.png even tho its named rain... im confused

TMFCHEF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
extremely frustrating i dont understand why thiswont work :(

TMFCHEF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i cant get this plugin to work at all im so confused:(((((

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TMFCHEF if it searches for rain01 png and you named it rain, than it doesn't
work, you must name it rain01 and not just rain.

if it needs rain01 and you called it Rain01, you get the same error.
make sure it exacly called the same, if it crash the game, press F8 (1.5.x)
or F12 for 1.6.x version (unless SRD_Hudmaker is installed) and its F8 as well.

TMFCHEF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TMFCHEF if it searches for rain01 png and you named it rain, than it doesn't
work, you must name it rain01 and not just rain.

if it needs rain01 and you called it Rain01, you get the same error.
make sure it exacly called the same, if it crash the game, press F8 (1.5.x)
or F12 for 1.6.x version (unless SRD_Hudmaker is installed) and its F8 as well.
No I tried changing the file name I used all of the examples tried multiple different images and it just doesn't work idk what I'm doing wrong
Ps: been trying to reply to this for days didn't realize it logged me out lol but yeah cant get plugin to work at all

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TMFCHEF the only problem I can think off, is that either, another plugin conflict
to ocrams plugin or your plugin arent in the correct order (if you use more ocrams plugins)
and or other while you MUST shift some plugins to get it to work.

can you screenshot your plugin database? if there is an issue or a conflict, Ocram can figure
out where, if everything is correct, than there might be a bug or your events is set up wrong
which is also possible, but than we need to see your event page so ocram can help you out
if it is wrong somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr