athosfranco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Awesome plugin.

I have a question: I also use OcRam Time System to create a day and night effect. I would like to know how I make the light that emanates from the player only appear during the NIGHT period, in an instantaneous way? As if the player had just turned on a torch or other light source.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome plugin.

I have a question: I also use OcRam Time System to create a day and night effect. I would like to know how I make the light that emanates from the player only appear during the NIGHT period, in an instantaneous way? As if the player had just turned on a torch or other light source.
Thank you for the message,

I would do it with common event and set player default light to 'none' in plugin parameters.

belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My game reloads automatically the last accessed save file after a Game Over.

But when it happens, I get this error message :

1624485070351.png

Details :
1624485208903.png

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have no idea why, but after updating all the scripts I bought (weather, time system, lights) and addidin Core, which is necessery now, lights and clock does not work ... :( When I turn off the core, it works but says "Core 1.05 is required".

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have no idea why, but after updating all the scripts I bought (weather, time system, lights) and addidin Core, which is necessery now, lights and clock does not work ... :( When I turn off the core, it works but says "Core 1.05 is required".

Make sure that you are using only MV plugins or MZ plugins (mixing them could cause weird issues). In MV -plugins Core is always embedded in each plugin. In MZ core is separate plugin.

In both cases make sure all plugins are up-to-date (if any plugin is updated it is recommended to update all OcRam -plugins like you apparently did).

Also if plugin comes with new parameters it requires parameter validation do this by going to "Plugin Manager" >> Click updated plugin(s) >> Click Ok for each new parameter

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Make sure that you are using only MV plugins or MZ plugins (mixing them could cause weird issues). In MV -plugins Core is always embedded in each plugin. In MZ core is separate plugin.

In both cases make sure all plugins are up-to-date (if any plugin is updated it is recommended to update all OcRam -plugins like you apparently did).

Also if plugin comes with new parameters it requires parameter validation do this by going to "Plugin Manager" >> Click updated plugin(s) >> Click Ok for each new parameter
oh god, i downloaded mz for mv...so sorry, and thank you for fast help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains