Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@OcRam

Hello,

thank you for the great plugin.
I had previously used Khas Light Plugin. Unfortunately, it is apparently no longer compatible with the current MV version (bugs, also in the demo).

My question: I have not yet found an option for the walls here. So the light goes through the walls, or rather above.

Is there a chance that the light will be intercepted by the wall and maybe cast a shadow on the wall? Kha's plugin had such options.

If this option does not exist, will it be added to this great plugin? :)

Best regards
Feraleth
Thank you for the idea!

I'll see what can I do about it :)

jaxcap

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome plugin, just letting you know that I found a possible bug: if your map's scroll type is set to loop in either direction, light sources near where the map loops turn off and then turn back on once you get far enough away from the loop point. This also happens with the light source around the player.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome plugin, just letting you know that I found a possible bug: if your map's scroll type is set to loop in either direction, light sources near where the map loops turn off and then turn back on once you get far enough away from the loop point. This also happens with the light source around the player.
Thank you for the report!

I'll fix this to next version.

Feraleth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the report!

I'll fix this to next version.
Cant wait for it! :)

Is it foreseeable whether the feature with the shadow will be included in the next version?

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cant wait for it! :)

Is it foreseeable whether the feature with the shadow will be included in the next version?
Shadows are not in next version. Still figuring how I do it with minimal performance impact.

Faelim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First off, just wanted to say that you've made an exceptional mod -- I'm definitely looking forward to using this in my future projects.

I wanted to reiterate the bug reported on Dec 21st. I had set up a scene where the player is a car, consistently moving towards the left on a scroll looped map while text plays (they just drive indefinitely). The light kept turning off and back on, so I believe it's the same issue as described by jaxcap.

As an aside, is there an ability to use the extra parameters on the player's light as well, or is that events only?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah