hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am getting closer to the day I'd like to purchase your plugins.

I'm looking at the page again (https://ocram-codes.net/plugins.aspx?engine=MV) and it says that for all plugins I can "Buy bundle (all plugins) for 1 commercial project 40€!" So for a lifetime license, it would be 120€? Also, is there a direct link on your website to purchase the lifetime license for the MV bundle?

Thanks!

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I am getting closer to the day I'd like to purchase your plugins.

I'm looking at the page again (https://ocram-codes.net/plugins.aspx?engine=MV) and it says that for all plugins I can "Buy bundle (all plugins) for 1 commercial project 40€!" So for a lifetime license, it would be 120€? Also, is there a direct link on your website to purchase the lifetime license for the MV bundle?

Thanks!
Thank you for the message,

Yes lifetime license for all of my plugins (also future ones) is 120 EUR for any amount of projects that you own.

At the moment I have no direct link for the lifetime license payment at the webpage, but I will add it there in near future. Mean while you can just change amount directly in URL (just change 40 to 120).

Happy RPG making!

Bryanh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi OcRam Is this compatible with virtual buttons by Aloe Guvner https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/

I've tried with common events normal keys and scripts codes and nothing seems change actor

Also I put actor toggle as false to disable by default and used plugin command allow_toggle yes but even if i put no it will still be able to toggle and can't disable it again tried it in the demo and same thing happened

Thanks

Last edited:

Ithariam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello, first of all I want to congratulate you on this great job, I have a question that I would like to know if it is possible to achieve, I would like a second player to enter the game obligatory, either for an event or in any other way, and that I can't leave the game, I want to make a cooperative game where 2 players are required, will it be possible?

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi OcRam Is this compatible with virtual buttons by Aloe Guvner https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/

I've tried with common events normal keys and scripts codes and nothing seems change actor

Also I put actor toggle as false to disable by default and used plugin command allow_toggle yes but even if i put no it will still be able to toggle and can't disable it again tried it in the demo and same thing happened

Thanks

Have you tried different plugin order?

Hello, first of all I want to congratulate you on this great job, I have a question that I would like to know if it is possible to achieve, I would like a second player to enter the game obligatory, either for an event or in any other way, and that I can't leave the game, I want to make a cooperative game where 2 players are required, will it be possible?

Of course everything is possible. But at the moment there's no "plug'n'play" feature in this plugin to make X amount of players REQUIRED. This is good idea though for future development :)

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Ithariam Hello I loved your idea so much that it is now implemented in v1.03!

Now you can init player devices and force them via plugin parameters!

EDIT: MZ only!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anrirck