DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could I use this plugin with other battle systems?
"This plugin is compatible with all Yanfly battle -plugins: dtb = Default Turn Battle, atb = Active Turn Battle, ctb = Charge Turn Battle and stb = Standard Turn Battle.

This plugin is compatible also with "OcRam_Passages", "Ellye_ATB", "VE_DiagonalMovement" and "Timed Attack" from "SumRndmDde"
"

Hope that helps.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could I use this plugin with other battle systems?
Thank you for the message,

I have stated supported battle systems on opening post of this thread. But you can always test other battle systems if they work or not.

EDIT: Didn't see this was already answered :)

DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@OcRam

I noticed that there is a bit of lag between ending an event and the ability to activate the event again for player 2.
If p1 clicks an event it is triggered, and if clicked again, it is triggered again immediately. if p2 clicks an event, it is triggered, when the event ends if p2 clicks the event again nothing happens. It seems like there is a period of time between the event ending and p2's ability to interact with the event again. Depending on how fast you click ok after the event ends, depends on how many clicks it takes, which is why I think there is a period of inability to interact and not a number of clicks before it registers again.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@OcRam

I noticed that there is a bit of lag between ending an event and the ability to activate the event again for player 2.
If p1 clicks an event it is triggered, and if clicked again, it is triggered again immediately. if p2 clicks an event, it is triggered, when the event ends if p2 clicks the event again nothing happens. It seems like there is a period of time between the event ending and p2's ability to interact with the event again. Depending on how fast you click ok after the event ends, depends on how many clicks it takes, which is why I think there is a period of inability to interact and not a number of clicks before it registers again.
Thank you for the message,

To avoid some bugs (related to P2-3 controllers) there's 100 ms timeout and 1000 ms cooldown to avoid event triggering right after last 'ok'. So: If I remove timeouts there's problems with controllers and worst-case scenario you are stuck at this event.

There's not much I can do about it ATM.

DeadlyEssence01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Understandable! thanks for the information~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alomoes