Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hmm... now it is no longer compatible with:

+++ MOG - Char Shatter Effect (v1.0) +++

By Moghunter

Causes a

TypeError
Cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined

I the shatter effect goes off while OcRam_Passages is on as well...
Strange.
Just a heads up.
Thank you for the message,

It took a look at this and I think it's OcRam_Core that conflicts with MOG_CharShatterEffect...

Needs further investigation - I'll keep you informed about this.

Edit: ...aaaand it might be related to Passages indeed ....really confused here since I actually got described error also with out Passages -plugin (never happened again though) o_O

Last edited:

Anthony Xue

Ancient Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks for your great plugin! One question, though - is there a way to get a Night Phase Common Event similar to the Day Phase CE? I'd like my parallax sky background image to change from a cloudy day picture to a starlit sky night picture as soon as night falls.

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

It took a look at this and I think it's OcRam_Core that conflicts with MOG_CharShatterEffect...

Needs further investigation - I'll keep you informed about this.

Edit: ...aaaand it might be related to Passages indeed ....really confused here since I actually got described error also with out Passages -plugin (never happened again though) o_O

o_O

Crazy - but none of the ones I have cause it to die unless I try Passages, but as soon as I turn that one on: POOF!

GmOcean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, first off wanted to say I enjoy your plugins. Namely Passages and Movements.

And now, secondly. I was wondering if you're working on adjusting follower distance with OcRam_Movements. I noticed in the plugin file itself it says "Todo". Obviously if I had the know how I'd have just messaged you a code snippet with a 'solution' so to speak. But sadly I'm dumb xD.

Was just wondering, since the followers being mushed together is the only downside to the plugin I can see. Other than that, keep up the good work. Your plugin's are very well done.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
o_O

Crazy - but none of the ones I have cause it to die unless I try Passages, but as soon as I turn that one on: POOF!
Hello,

I have now updated OcRam_Passages to v1.07 which is compatible with MOG_CharShatterEffect!

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow! You Are DA MAN! I had great faith in you the entire time *orders the hit squad down*

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Drat:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined
at Sprite.set (js/rmmz_core.js:1929)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.loadShatterData (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:280)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.createShatterSprites (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:205)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.updateShatterEffect (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:147)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.update (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:133)
at Sprite_Character_OC.update (js/plugins/OcRam_Passages.js:209)
at Sprite.update (js/rmmz_core.js:1971)
at Sprite.<computed>.<computed> [as update] (js/plugins/VisuMZ_2_HorrorEffects.js:2298)
at Tilemap.update (js/rmmz_core.js:2304)
Same Error - If you STAND Still while the Shatter Effect happens, no error.
But if you are moving while it is in effect with passages turned on you'll get the error.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Drat:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined
at Sprite.set (js/rmmz_core.js:1929)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.loadShatterData (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:280)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.createShatterSprites (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:205)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.updateShatterEffect (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:147)
at Sprite_Character_OC.Sprite_Character.update (js/plugins/MOG_CharShatterEffect.js:133)
at Sprite_Character_OC.update (js/plugins/OcRam_Passages.js:209)
at Sprite.<computed>.<computed> [as update] (js/plugins/VisuMZ_2_HorrorEffects.js:2298)
at Tilemap.update (js/rmmz_core.js:2304)
Same Error - If you STAND Still while the Shatter Effect happens, no error.
But if you are moving while it is in effect with passages turned on you'll get the error.

Make sure MOG plugin is imported BEFORE Passages

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah - yep, that fixed it... layer order of plugins is such a pain sometimes.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png
I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocarina654