MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you so much for this solution poorrabbit! I spent over an hour trying to figure out the camera issue and didn't think to try that.

Also, Vizu updated their Core plugin to version 1.30 on March 19th and the issue still exists, if anyone else was wondering.

(Edit) After messing around a bit, looks like the VizuMZ_1_MainMenuCore custom menu will break if the "show in menu' option in either OcRam_Time or OcRam_Weather is on. This is with v1.09 of MainMenuCore, v1.05 of Time, and v1.02 of Weather.

I could not replicate these errors...
If you looked above for our portrait examples, you can see my weather is in the menu... which was taken after both updates...
I then tried again to replicate that bug -> still no luck here. What else do you have running? I run OcRam and VisuMZ plugins exclusively.
Here's my current attempts to get the two together to bug out:
Untitled-1.png

Nothing I did or tried caused your bug. Sorry... I wanted to help.

Now the Quality of Life Error: Yeah, that's still a thing. Makes debugging really slow when I have to go around the entire horn of the main menu and start a new game each time.. :yswt2:

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello fellow RPG Makers! - It's update time (again) for OcRam MZ -plugins!

This time OcRam_Events got few level ups: Plug'n'Play "Pull & Push" - and "Lift, Drop & Throw" Systems! (video was made before systems were polished pull & push gets closer to objects etc..)
Also noticed that OcRam_Events must have "Save event position" feature via notetags or JS (and all pushable, pullable or liftable objects will autosave their positions)!

OcRam_Labels has evolved to OcRam_Indicators and swallowed also OcRam_Messages (as known in MV) in the process!

OcRam_Movement now includes faster (allows more iterations = smarter) path finding algorithm (same A-star (A*) algo with few modifications)! And speaking of stars this update brings you ANOTHER new (wish listed) plugin: OcRam_Star_Tile_Fix! (Guess the name says what it does?)

More details inside spoilers!

• TouchInput._mouseMidPressed & acts also as 100ms left click - Mainly used for pull & throw
  • OcRam.drawIcon(bitmap, icon_id, x, y) // To draw an icon to bitmap
  • String.height(font) // String height in pixels
  • Game_Event.touchedByActor() // Touched by any actor?
  • Game_Event.touchedByEvent(event_id) // Touched by specific event?
  • Game_Event.touchedByEvents() // Touched by another event?
  • Game_Event.touchedByAny() // Is event touched by any?
  • OcRam.playerActorId() // Returns player actor id!
  • OcRam.playerCharacter() // Returns event starter (preparing for coming Local_Coop update)
  • OcRam.isSelfSwitchOn([1,2],'A') // Self switch check
  • Support for VisuMZ "New game on start" QoL setting

• Support for VisuMZ "New game on start" QoL setting

Weather_System v1.02 - No changes made

• getHorzVert is now part of OcRam core.
  • Support for OcRam_Events (pull & push + lift & throw)
  • Optimized findDirectionTo algorithm >> More iterations in lesser time = SMARTER pathfind! Thus: "Block non-passable goal" has become obsolete!

• Pull & Push System
    • Make ANY event pullable and/or pushable EASILY with event comments (event page specific)!
    • MOUSE SUPPORT (requires 3 button mouse): Push mouse left button & pull mouse middle button (and of course has keyboard/gamepad support)!
    • Seamless integration with OcRam_Passages to allow MULTI-LEVEL push & pull dungeons!
    • Create Zelda like items (power glove etc...) or require some actor or maybe skill?? (imagination is the limit here) to allow pushing/pulling of some objects! Just make IF check and use *Exit Event Processing* BEFORE <push&pull> comment!
    • Or then just use event pages to check some variable or switch to allow push & pull for this event.
  • Lift, Drop & Throw System
    • Make ANY event liftable and/or throwable EASILY with event comments (event page specific)!
    • MOUSE SUPPORT (requires 3 button mouse): Lift with mouse left, drop with mouse right and THROW with mouse middle button (and of course has keyboard/gamepad support)!
    • Includes object 'Break Switch' to activate page when object has landed (thrown or dropped from heights!) this enables you to do breakable (maybe cracks a bit on first throw before total breakdown?) pots (and maybe spawns loot sometimes?) or even exploding barrels! - Or hey what about jar full of WORMS/SPIDERS when jar breaks?!
    • If you define throw range to 0 this object can't be thrown only lift/drop is allowed.
    • Seamless integration with OcRam_Passages to allow MULTI-LEVEL lift, drop & throw dungeons!
    • Create Zelda like items (power glove etc...) or require some actor or maybe skill?? (imagination is the limit here) to allow lifting/throwing of some objects! Just make IF check and use *Exit Event Processing* BEFORE <lift...> comment!
    • Or then just use event pages to check some variable or switch to allow push & pull for this event.
  • NEW FEATURE: Save event positions via event notetags <save_position> (or with JS event._savePosition = true/false/undefined)

• Game_Event.touchedByActor moved to OcRam_Core
  • Fixed bug on load when followers follow: OFF didn't load followers xy pos correctly!

Audio v1.00 - No changes made

• Occasionally appeared "forEach of null" bug has been fixed.
  • Game_Character.isLit() // Character has lights on?

Layers v1.01 - No changes made

OcRam_Labels has evolved to OcRam_Indicators and swallowed also OcRam_Messages (as known in MV) in the process!

There are 3 types of indicators:
  • Labels (show label above event - may have proximity sensor)
    • Used to make finding specific places and characters easier
    • NOT depended on event page - Hidden only when event is...
    • Only on gamemap & plain text (no icons)
  • Messages (temporary fading messages)
    • Used for loot messages, new chapter messages etc...
    • May have icons
    • Can be used via JS: $gameScreen.showMessage(...) or event.showMessage(...) // for minor messages only!
    • Messages are divided into 2 sub types
      • Minor (text - simoultanous and fading, only on gamemap)
      • Major (fullscreen, queued (1 at the time) + blocks menu)
  • Action tooltips (indicates action on interact)
    • Show indicator when near this event - Use plugin parameters to change "near" behaviour (radius, must face event etc...)
    • Indicators are event PAGE specific!
    • Usable only via templates (check plugin parameters)
    • Only on gamemap & may have icons

• Compatibility patch for OcRam_Events throw & lift system!
  • If character is on underpass region id > autoAssign = low
  • Game_Character.setFloorLevel('high'/'low'/'auto');

NPC_Scheduler v1.00 - No changes made

All who have used larger than 1 tile sprites, have propably strugled with star (*) tiles. Star (*) tiles are ALWAYS drawn above characters even if character stands in FRONT of it.

This plugin will fix star tiles Z index based on Y coordinates! Plug'n'play - no settings, terrain tags nor painting regions!

(Credits for @camac93 for tests)

Happy RPG Making!

Gurkengelee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey OcRam, when I use your Core and Lighting Plugin (alongside a bunch of VisuStella Plugins) I get the following error whenever I try to load a save:

"TypeError Cannot read property 'r' of null"

Starting a new game works fine, just loading a save does not.

Edit: Seemed to have found the problem. I had a common event that ran on gamestart that set Player Light to Light Type 0. I changed it to Light Type 1 and now everything runs smoothly. Weird.

Last edited:

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey OcRam, when I use your Core and Lighting Plugin (alongside a bunch of VisuStella Plugins) I get the following error whenever I try to load a save:

Edit: Seemed to have found the problem. I had a common event that ran on gamestart that set Player Light to Light Type 0. I changed it to Light Type 1 and now everything runs smoothly. Weird.
Thank you for the report,

I will take a closer look to this anyways.

Edit: Bug (set player light type to 0 and save >> load) is there even without Visu -plugins and will be fixed in next version.

Last edited:

OverTheTop123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Yeah! I also had this issue, but I couldn't find the Common Event that made this occur, I'm sort of stuck trying to figure out how to fix this issue because it's making playtesting difficult haha. I'll try your suggestion and make Light Type 1 (although it looks slightly weird with a daytime map).

Oh, good to know that bug should be good in the next version! Thank you!

Last edited:

Lalelilylo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good morning (or good afternoon/evening),
I didn't want to make thread because I wasn't sure if you'd see it, so here I am. I think there may be a bug with your time system plugin. I noticed that every time I tried to save in my project, time stopped moving forwards. I disabled every plugin I have and realized that it was possibly related to one of your plugins. Specifically, your Time System plugin.
I decided to switch over to your demo project to make extra sure that it wasn't a bug only affecting my project and I confirm that it affects your project as well. I took screenshots of the bug in your project. I really have no idea what might be causing this. The only way I could start the time system again was by talking to the time master.
I'm thinking of making a common event in my project that starts every time I save or close the menu, that way, the time system shouldn't stop.
New game in project:
Screenshot (768).png

Time in game at the time of the first save file: 22:12
Screenshot (769).png

Time spent playing the first save file: 00:00:21
Screenshot (771).png

*Spent a bit of time in-game*

Time in game at the time of the second save file: 22:12
Screenshot (773).png

Time difference between the first save file and the second save file: 00:00:29
Screenshot (772).png

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello fellow RPG Makers!

This is the day when RPG Maker MZ gets Local Co-op plugin (up to 4 players) and RPG Maker MV gets ALL OcRam MZ -plugins RETRO'ed (Credits to @Drakkonis for his awesome work)!

I will keep legacy versions for MV (they'll remain under "MV" section), but I will add new features only for MZ plugins.

If you are using any of OcRam plugins and want update - you should update ALL OcRam plugins at the same time to ensure compatibility with each other.

More details inside spoilers!

1. Get RETRO.js from: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/retro-mz-plugins-on-mv.135715/

2. Import RETRO before RETRO'able plugins!

3. Please read RETRO instructions carefully.

Plugin commands: Plugin_Name/Command_Name arg1 arg2

For more complicated arguments "RETRO Plugin Command UI" software is strongly recommended!
RETRO Plugin command UI is an open source (MIT license) MZ style plugin command UI for RETRO'ed plugins in MV!

Thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/retro-plugin-command-ui.137124/

DISCLAIMER: OcRam MZ plugins are totally new plugins versus MV similar ones and usage of some features (ie. notation syntax, plugin commands, JS calls, etc...) may have been changed!

• RETRO'ed for RMMV! (Credits to Drakkonis)
  • Compatibility patch for OcRam_Local_Coop!
  • OcRam.isMZ() to check if MZ is in use!

• Time won't be stopped anymore if game is saved via menu
    (@Lalelilylo already got this fixed, but thank you for the report though)

• Saved weather now persist over save/load

• Compatibility patch for OcRam_Events.js v1.02

• Lift, drop & throw system bug fix (rounding in XY coordinates) (Credits to @Yin for reports)

• Won't toggle charactes, if any event is interacted!

• "vanilla" SE/ME/BGS, BGS1 and BGS2 won't be stopped any more on player transfer (Credits: @thepsyche & @gRaViJa )

• Light BG re-tint after load bug fixed!
  • Light type 0 won't crash save files no longer (Credits to @Gurkengelee )
    (@OverTheTop123 now this is fixed)

• HIDE Action indicator if event == transparent
  • Compatibilty patch for OcRam_Local_Coop!

• startMapEvent doesn't any more start "Below character" events if they are on NON-passable tile.
  • 1px glitch above "higher level" sprites is now fixed.

• Optimized tile groupping method a lot! Also fixed some bugs considering VERY big groups.
  • 1px gfx glitch (rounding bug) fixed on VERY slow speed.
  • Flickering star tiles (1 frame) after any scene is fixed!

This plugin allows up to 4 players to control their own party member(s)! One of the main goals for Local Co-op was to make it feel like it is part of RPG Maker itself!

By default player joins the game by pressing "start" button and leaves it by pressing "select + start".

NOTE: "Speaker name" features are only available in MZ!

Key features:
  • Gamepad support for all players (autodrop player if gamepad is unplugged)
  • Shared keyboard for 2 players
  • Each player gets it's own followers to control
  • Hide followers >> Only followers controlled by player are shown!
  • Re-assign all battle members when player joins or leaves the game
  • Actors can be assigned to any player via menu "Formation" command normally
  • Auto detect the player and member who started the event (all things for player will be applied to player who started the event)
  • And textboxes, choice lists, menu, shop, name input, battle commands etc... are controlled by player who is in turn or started the event!
  • Swap \P[1] with the member who started the event
  • All textboxes (and choice lists followed by it) are controlled by player who controls (speaker name: \P[x]) designated member!
  • Each player may have unique color (to make easier to spot own characters)
  • Shows current player (with own color) after after "speaker name" or attached extra mini window in choice list

Integrations to other plugins
  • OcRam_Events:
    • Lift, Drop & Throw system!
    • Pull & Push system!
    • Autofill speaker data (via \P[x] notation)
  • OcRam_Followers:
    • Toggle character (if followers follow = false, toggles also player)
  • OcRam_Indicators:
    • Player indicators (the ones floating above them)
  • OcRam_Lights:
    • Player lights for ALL players :)
  • RETRO (by Drakkonis):
    • Use it also in MV!

IMPORTANT! Because of several inquiries is "this" considered commercial use of OcRam -plugins and what does "TRULY YOURS project" mean, I have made also some edits to "Terms of Use".

Edited: If you gain money with your project by ANY MEANS (including: donations, crypto-mining, micro-transactions, advertisements, merchandises etc..) it's considered as COMMERCIAL use of this plugin!

Removed: I have removed "2 EUR discount for each plugin purchased", because it has been used only once (before bundle offer was added).

Added: "License for lifetime is 3x base price of any license / bundle. Permission to use this type of license only in projects where you own most of it. Else project license OR project owner lifetime license is required."

To get updated plugins visit: https://ocram-codes.net

I will add RETRO'ed OcRam MV demo -project later to main page. And will update MZ demo -project soon.

Happy RPG Making to all!

\o/

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thought I'd help out a little here.
I saw this post earlier and was wondering if I could make it happen as well.
For you see, in my game, you are locked to 1 save file per New Game. This time stop bug doesn't occur there. You hit save and whamo! You're right back in action. So I switched to the free save format, where you can pick any slot you want (except the autosave slot of course), and then this little bug showed its ugly little head. It does indeed exist for those using the more traditional open save format (the normal vanilla save)

So my theory is that it's somewhere in that window and the exchange from it. Just throwing a little information for the bug-smashing hammer that I found.

:ywink:

Good morning (or good afternoon/evening),
I didn't want to make thread because I wasn't sure if you'd see it, so here I am. I think there may be a bug with your time system plugin. I noticed that every time I tried to save in my project, time stopped moving forwards. I disabled every plugin I have and realized that it was possibly related to one of your plugins. Specifically, your Time System plugin.
I decided to switch over to your demo project to make extra sure that it wasn't a bug only affecting my project and I confirm that it affects your project as well. I took screenshots of the bug in your project. I really have no idea what might be causing this. The only way I could start the time system again was by talking to the time master.
I'm thinking of making a common event in my project that starts every time I save or close the menu, that way, the time system shouldn't stop.
New game in project:
View attachment 191274

Time in game at the time of the first save file: 22:12
View attachment 191275

Time spent playing the first save file: 00:00:21
View attachment 191276

*Spent a bit of time in-game*

Time in game at the time of the second save file: 22:12
View attachment 191277

Time difference between the first save file and the second save file: 00:00:29
View attachment 191278

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thought I'd help out a little here.
I saw this post earlier and was wondering if I could make it happen as well.
For you see, in my game, you are locked to 1 save file per New Game. This time stop bug doesn't occur there. You hit save and whamo! You're right back in action. So I switched to the free save format, where you can pick any slot you want (except the autosave slot of course), and then this little bug showed its ugly little head. It does indeed exist for those using the more traditional open save format (the normal vanilla save)

So my theory is that it's somewhere in that window and exchange from it. Just throwing a little information for the bug-smashing hammer that I found.

:ywink:
Thank you for the message,

This should be fixed in OcRam_Time_System v1.07

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I am getting a weird error when trying out pull/push for event.

Error.PNG
Seems to be somethiing wrong with this code:
Code:
// Update player
    this.extend(Game_Player, "update", function () {
    _this["Game_Player_update"].apply(this, arguments); this.updateLifted();
});

It works from start. I can push the event or pull it but when I leave the map or enter menu the error occurs.

//Edit
Okay, found the issue. The Ocram_Events wont work properly without Ocram_Local_Coop.

Last edited:

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I am getting a weird error when trying out pull/push for event.

View attachment 191642
Seems to be somethiing wrong with this code:
Code:
// Update player
    this.extend(Game_Player, "update", function () {
    _this["Game_Player_update"].apply(this, arguments); this.updateLifted();
});

It works from start. I can push the event or pull it but when I leave the map or enter menu the error occurs.

//Edit
Okay, found the issue. The Ocram_Events wont work properly without Ocram_Local_Coop.

I can't replicate this in my (latest) demo project (I also tried to disable ALL but Core and Events) and it was still working.

Have you updated/installed ALL OcRam plugins at the same time, since this might be some kind of version conflict?

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I can't replicate this in my (latest) demo project (I also tried to disable ALL but Core and Events) and it was still working.

Have you updated/installed ALL OcRam plugins at the same time, since this might be some kind of version conflict?
Yep! I even tried it in a new project with only Ocram Core and Events plugin. You can pull and push the object but when you enter menu the error occurs.

Lifting object works just fine. It's only the pull and push.

Seems to be only working when I have the Ocram_Local_Coop.

I have latest MZ version and core plugins as well:
v1.2.1

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yep! I even tried it in a new project with only Ocram Core and Events plugin. You can pull and push the object but when you enter menu the error occurs.

Lifting object works just fine. It's only the pull and push.

Seems to be only working when I have the Ocram_Local_Coop.

I have latest MZ version and core plugins as well:
v1.2.1
Hi,

I have now managed to replicate this issue - I have always used event bases (copy event). That's why it works in my demo -project (as well as my own MZ project).

But indeed when event isn't copied from templates this error pops up. I will fix this before next release!

And thank you for the report!

EDIT: as quick fix you can do this:
Code:
// find "this.onMapStart = sm => {"
// then replace _liftPullPushEvents.forEach loop with below loop
_liftPullPushEvents.forEach(ev => {
    if (!ev._eventBase) {
        ev._pageIndex = -2; ev.refresh(); // forgot to refresh event...
    }
});

EDIT2: found also this with multiple non-copied lift/pull/push events (for some reason array remove method removes always 1st occurance...):
Code:
// find Game_Event, "setupPage"

// then replace this
if (OcRam.isMZ()) {
    _liftPullPushEvents.remove(this);
} else {
    _liftPullPushEvents = _liftPullPushEvents.filter(itm => itm._eventId != this._eventId);
}

// With this
_liftPullPushEvents = _liftPullPushEvents.filter(itm => itm._eventId != this._eventId);

Last edited:

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you. Works now as intended and I don't need to have Coop plugin active. :)

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello fellow RPG Makers!

New updates! Diagonal character sheet support patch! And bug fixes for OcRam_Star_Tile_Fix and RPG Maker MZ core files itself. If you are about to update any of these plugins please remember to update all OcRam -plugins that are in use.

Core v1.10
Fixed RMMZ bug for misplaced centered choice list after centered "show text" (command102)!
Centered text window with choices...
center_text_choice.png

Then this is what happens to "Centered" choice list (with out text window)....
wrong.png

This is how it should look (and does look after this fix)
right.png

Movement v1.05
Support for diagonal sprite sheets (Credits to @Yin )
New plugin parameter "Diagonal event start"

Events v1.03
"Copy event" retains original direction (for more possibilities with retain graphics feature).
Compatibility patch for diagonal sprite sheets.
Fixed 'list' of undefined when starting push/pull after any scene (Credits to @Nicke )
Pull & Push system diagonal start is now always blocked

OcRam_Star_Tile_Fix v1.02
Fixed overlapping star tiles + tile debugger

OcRam_Local_Coop v1.01
Support for diagonal char sheets

Happy RPG making!

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Found something else as well when playtesting now:

On my map I have a few events that works as ambient light and I have placed them where you can pull/push objects and walk yourself. These events have "below character" and are "through".

You can walk over those events just fine but when you are standing on one of those events you can't push the object anymore. Is there anyway to disregard the event your are standing on, like ignore it completely? Because those events is not something you interact with.

Hope my explaination is enough! :)

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Found something else as well when playtesting now:

On my map I have a few events that works as ambient light and I have placed them where you can pull/push objects and walk yourself. These events have "below character" and are "through".

You can walk over those events just fine but when you are standing on one of those events you can't push the object anymore. Is there anyway to disregard the event your are standing on, like ignore it completely? Because those events is not something you interact with.

Hope my explaination is enough! :)
Ok. Got it! With mouse it works like a charm, but via gamepad or keyboard this can be replicated. I'll take a look at it!

EDIT: This seems to be how RPG Maker works... If event page has ANY rows (including event comments) it will prevent events "there" trigger... But I might add plugin parameter in OcRam_Core that allows comments to equal nothing. It already includes similar changes to RMMZ core scripts.

EDIT2: This is quick fix for this issue. (I will add new plugin parameter in next patch to enable / disable this feature - because we never know if someone wants to start events which has only comments in it...)
Code:
// Add this
this.extend(Game_Event, "start", function () {
    const list = this.list().filter(itm => itm.code != 108 && itm.code != 0);
    if (!list || list.length < 1) return;
    _this["Game_Event_start"].apply(this, arguments);
});

// Inside OcRam_Core anonymous function.
// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// OcRam_Core prototyping / aliasing etc...
// ============================================================================
(function () {
}.bind(OcRam)());

Last edited:

ephesus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey, is it possible to use alpha images to customize your lights at all?

Thanks!

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, is it possible to use alpha images to customize your lights at all?

Thanks!
Hi,

At the moment: nope it's not possible.

orphalese

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello OcRam. Great work with the plugins.
I'm using "star tile fix" and "movement" in MZ and I found a bug (or maybe I'm doing something wrong)

If pixel movement is enabled then this happens even when event and character have the same priority
It is not possible to collide with the NPCs

Peek 19-06-2021 21-01.gif

Captura de pantalla -2021-06-19 21-04-00.png
Captura de pantalla -2021-06-19 21-03-43.png

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx