DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the message,

If I recall it correctly... Galv Cam control should be supported... Just try to place Passages after Galv CC (or other way around not sure how it was :)).
I've moved it around a bit, putting it under and above the Passages plugins, but this is what happens in either case:

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've moved it around a bit, putting it under and above the Passages plugins, but this is what happens in either case:

Ok... now I checked this from my MV demo -project and it seems that support is for SRD CC -plugin....

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok... now I checked this from my MV demo -project and it seems that support is for SRD CC -plugin....
Any chance you would be able to offer support for the Galv plugin? If not, that's okay. I can always change to a different camera plugin if needed.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Any chance you would be able to offer support for the Galv plugin? If not, that's okay. I can always change to a different camera plugin if needed.

And sorry that I left this case 'floating'. I should have mentioned that for MV plugins I'm not doing any new features nor making them compatible with any other plugin no longer. I'm focusing to RPG Maker MZ now.

But I will do my best to answer all questions and will fix any bugs that can be replicated in new project.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, no problem! Thank you so much for helping me figure it out! I'll look around for another camera plugin to see how it does.

Found a super easy workaround - I just disable the camera for when my character is walking. I really only use the plugin to scroll the map for cutscenes, so it works perfectly for that.

Last edited:

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Released new update for Passages v4.12:
  • character.autoAssign() -method added
  • Optimized $gameMap.checkPassage -function
    (Credits to @clitvin for both updates)

CloudzChow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've an issue where every actor's faceset on list 1 becomes invisible when using your plugin, can you fix this issue? 1618326118546.png

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've an issue where every actor's faceset on list 1 becomes invisible when using your plugin, can you fix this issue? View attachment 186027

Can you pin point which plugin is possibly conflicting with Passages? And have you tried different plugin order?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you mean YEP Core Updates and Desktop optimisation, you can get rid
of the full plugin, which only requires it if you use RPG MV < 1.5, if it's above
1.5, you dont need that plugin at all which is already in the engine :)

CloudzChow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you mean YEP Core Updates and Desktop optimisation, you can get rid
of the full plugin, which only requires it if you use RPG MV < 1.5, if it's above
1.5, you dont need that plugin at all which is already in the engine :)
Makes sense now, thank you anyways...I have an issue where region 18 on bridge can still move to lower ground even that I already fix the passability, can you fix that?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
depends how it used and how you set up the event and if it has a note tag or not.
can you show the event map/events on those?

CloudzChow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I think you need to set those bridge railings as NON-passable tiles in tileset settings.
1618587194707.png

I already did, idk what's the issue atm

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is the latest version of passages you use?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.
Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shooleam