RMMV OcRam -plugins demo project (for MV)

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
SYNOPSIS
Here you can download demo project which will introduce all of my RMMV plugins! In case of bugs please provide screenshot from console (push F8 or F12) and description where it came from.

For example OcRam_Passages is demonstrated widely in this project (with secret passages, doorways, layers (parallax mapping), bridges, roofs, cliffs, passages in 2 levels etc...)
doorway.png
storm_bridge.png

OcRam_Local_Coop demonstrates "Lost Vikings" style coop dungeon and how to check which player has started the event etc...
coop.jpg

OcRam_Time_System, OcRam_Weather_EX, OcRam_Audio and OcRam_Lights is shown how you can create some nice semi-automated atmosphere!
generic_screenshot.png
snow.png
lights.jpg

Demo project has so much more to show you, but don't take my word for it download it to check it out.

All OcRam -plugins now available at ocram-codes.net

Latest version:
Download from here

All my plugins: Check 'em out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Particle waterfall is best waterfall. :LZSexcite:
Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game.
This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze:

P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziphon