OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, I'm having an issue. I'm using tall character events on my map. Essentially they're statues that you can push around between some 96x96 crates (upper part has * passability).
When I start the game everything works as intended, the lower part of the statues is hidden by the upper part of the crates, the upper part of the statues is above the tiles with * passability. But as soon as I start pushing the statues around and change their Y coordinates, it doesn't work anymore. When I push the statues behind crates that have a lower Y value than the statue event had when I started the game, the statues are now above them.
Its hard to explain, here is a screenshot:

View attachment 228098
This doesn't affect the player however. I'm guessing for some reason the whole star passability thing isn't updated for events on the map as often as for the player? Is there a way to fix it?
Thank you for the message,

I'll check this before next update. Btw: Are you using OcRam_Events to move statues? Or have you evented them or using some other plugin?

retrofiction

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the message,

I'll check this before next update. Btw: Are you using OcRam_Events to move statues? Or have you evented them or using some other plugin?
Hey - no, I'm not using any plugins for that, it's custom made. :) Looking forward to the update!

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey - no, I'm not using any plugins for that, it's custom made. :) Looking forward to the update!
Hi,

Just got started to work this issue in my todo list, but I couldn't replicate this in my demo project (nor in any other project)?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Calf survival story with a happy ending.
well here's that concept art!
WIN_20220812_16_53_56_Pro (2).jpg
Whaddya think? Name suggestions?
Some character designs of 'Coin Locker'.
(there may be some future designs along the process.)

Untitled1294_20220813055849.png
1660339609612.png
Really need to come up with better names for my folders.
rpgmakerxp wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, I saw you comment a google drive link to add a specific script to a kadowa plugin for battle voices here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...attacking-defending-skills-damage-ect.119148/

I'd like to add "multiple possible battle voices" for stuff too, can you please let me know what to change cause the link isn't working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciberfreak