- Sep 24, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Thanks so much for taking my advice for the time/clock thing !! Now I should be easily able to edit it and show you what I can do with the images !!Hello!
I'm posting this just to let you know what I'm working on ATM.
Time System v2.00 planned features:
Clock background(s) and day phase images will be licensed as: "Public domain" which means you can use these resources as you like without restrictions or obligations.
- OcRam core integration
- Known bugs to be fixed
- Map clock (analog, digital or plain text)
- Plugin command / JS call to hide it
- Plugin parameters to modify appearances
- Menu clock
- Plugin parameter to show or hide it
- New variable for current weekday
- Captions also for months and seasons
- Images to symbolize different day phases
Please feel free to comment / throw some other ideas
You may adjust map clocks' position, background image, font size, font face, clock type (plain text, analog or digital). What other info to show (date, weekday, month name and season).
Also plugin command / JS call to hide and show clock when ever needed. JS calls to get current weekday/month name or season as text.
View attachment 132194
View attachment 132195
View attachment 132197
EDIT: Oh and credits to dragon1up for clock idea and PandaMaru for awesome tilesets!