RMMV OcRam Time System Plugin - Increment time per step.

CG24324

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone give me an idea of how to increment the time per step with this plugin?
So for example, each step progresses time by 3 hours, which makes 8 steps a full day.
I don't want the time to progress in real life time, just when traveling on the map.

I've already got a system in place that tracks if the player moves, (Storing the steps, and comparing them to a variable). I think I have that set up right. I mean it could be wrong and it "just works".
I've attached an image of how I have it set up (as an aside, if I'm doing that wrong, please let me know).
I added an increase of the hours variable on it as well, but it doesn't actually work.

Ignore the "TravelSpeed" variable. I'm going to have the day progress at different rates based on it, which should give the illusion of traveling "faster" since the day would progress slower at a higher travel speed.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• maptravel.jpg
    maptravel.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3hunnaz