OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want that the BGS also play in indoor maps (Houses, Cave entrances), but the bgs wont Play even if set the "indoor volume multiplier" to 1 in the plugin settings.

But this happens only when i use the automatic weaher change from your Plugin or the Plugin Commands. When i use the built in weather function over the editor, then all is fine

Example: I use the Plugin Command (for Rain) " weather-set 1 9 180 300" the bgs wont play on indoor Maps and fade in again when i walk from one Outdoor Map to another Outdoor Map.
The same goes for the automatic weather Change.
Thank you for the report!

I don't know what has happened in which version, but indoors BGS has dropped off in some update! Can't believe I haven't noticed this before (maybe one reason is that I rarely use headphones).

Anyways - I have now fixed this issue in Weather_EX v2.11 (remember to use dropdown to select MV engine)

Foerster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the quick fix. Now the bgs plays also in indoor maps.

But now is another issue with this fix occured!

When you now start the game in an indoor map or walk in an indoor map without any weather effects active, this error occurs.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Type' of null
at getCurrentWeatherBGS1 (OcRam_Weather_EX.js:1018)
at Scene_Map.<anonymous> (OcRam_Weather_EX.js:810)
at Scene_Map.c.(anonymous function) [as onMapLoaded] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/js/plugins/OcRam_Weather_EX.js:28:135)
at Scene_Map.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:561)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1983)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907)

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for the quick fix. Now the bgs plays also in indoor maps.

But now is another issue with this fix occured!

When you now start the game in an indoor map or walk in an indoor map without any weather effects active, this error occurs.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Type' of null
at getCurrentWeatherBGS1 (OcRam_Weather_EX.js:1018)
at Scene_Map.<anonymous> (OcRam_Weather_EX.js:810)
at Scene_Map.c.(anonymous function) [as onMapLoaded] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/js/plugins/OcRam_Weather_EX.js:28:135)
at Scene_Map.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:561)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1983)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907)
OMG! :kaoswt:

Sorry! I have now uploaded v2.12

id0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, OcRam. How can I disable rain particles, but without broke other storm functionality, thunder, and so on... I only want to use parallax(layers) for rain.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ekizdehd