OcRam - Weather_EX plugin

OpenTangent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've also noticed that rain audio is stopping abruptly (outdoors) for no reason and then fading back in again. Any idea what's causing that?

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the quick response @OcRam. Another thing; I can't seem to hear any audio while <indoors> except for the sound of thunder. I have set [Disable weather indoors] to "false". Am I missing something?

One last last thing; before I switched to your weather plugin I wrote my own weather system (which was very basic in comparison to yours). With mine, instead of reducing just volume indoors I also reduced pitch which sounded quite good for an indoor environment. In your plugin I found AudioManager._currentBgs[2/3].pitch and I added * 0.2 at the end. Hopefully that works but I can't test it because I don't hear the weather audio indoors.

Other than that I am very pleased with all your plugins, they are a huge improvement over my own attempts at a weather and day/night system and some of the other plugins will be very useful too. I'm definitely going to buy the full 40€ commercial pack for my project. Thanks for all the great work.
Thank you for the message,

I have now released v2.09 where you can set volume and pitch multipliers for indoors! Also fixed the indoors BGS bug ;)

EDIT: Only thing that comes to mind is that rain stops and next weather is also rain. Some users had problems when plugin name has changed to OcRam_Weather_EX (1).js for example. All plugin names must be kept original.

OpenTangent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the message,

I have now released v2.09 where you can set volume and pitch multipliers for indoors! Also fixed the indoors BGS bug ;)

EDIT: Only thing that comes to mind is that rain stops and next weather is also rain. Some users had problems when plugin name has changed to OcRam_Weather_EX (1).js for example. All plugin names must be kept original.
Thanks @OcRam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい
We're giving away a copy of MZ come join us!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Candywolf949