VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to customize my in-game menu and I've finally gotten a good plugin that matches what I need: the OCS Menu plugin by Alanderson Zelindro da Rosa.

I'm wondering what the file tab menu connects to. The item menu obviously updates when your inventory has an item added to it. I want to add files/images/items to the other section but I'm unsure how to do that.

Has anyone else used this plugin and knows what files this "file" tab connects to? (File tab renamed to Recipes in the screenshots)

Plus if you can tell me how to remove the HP bar, or at least the numbers. Though I assume that you need to edit the actual script for that and I'm not comfortable doing that.

Image for reference:
upload_2019-5-5_1-11-46.png

upload_2019-5-5_1-12-38.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlWantsACar