99% of the Events MV is over. The rest 1% is being done at the moment, playtesting a packed deployment of the game to see if it works properly. If everything goes fine, soon the community will get the game tutorial sequel of Events, for RPG Maker MV. I consider my goal 100% completed already and I am glad I made it. Soon there will be a tutorial game post on the forum, as long as nothing is broken. See you soon, I am gonna also measure the time needed to finish it. EDIT: It's finally over!!! After four crashes fixed, it worked perfectly from start to finish. Hoping I missed no typos and have no mistakes in use of English (I will have for sure) but hope dies last. Uploading a beta in a zip form to pass from a beta tester. My goal is reached. Soon I will share it with all of you people.