Austavin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to find out something very simple. I'm interested in a few of Olivia's plugins such as the OTB battle system, however I cannot get a definitive answer on whether or not the sampler project's plugin list has 10 different plugins, or if they're all compiled into one.

To put it simply; Am I paying for a project with 10 different plugins, or a project with 1 massive plugin?

I do not want to pay for this only to find it's not what I'm looking for, and surprisingly cannot find a single source for help. A short, clear written answer plus a screenshot of the sample project's plugin manager list is what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• Octopack Battler Sample Project.jpg
    Octopack Battler Sample Project.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

...because I could not think of a better place for it.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm trying to find out something very simple. I'm interested in a few of Olivia's plugins such as the OTB battle system, however I cannot get a definitive answer on whether or not the sampler project's plugin list has 10 different plugins, or if they're all compiled into one.

To put it simply; Am I paying for a project with 10 different plugins, or a project with 1 massive plugin?

I do not want to pay for this only to find it's not what I'm looking for, and surprisingly cannot find a single source for help. A short, clear written answer plus a screenshot of the sample project's plugin manager list is what I'm looking for.

It has a massive script that includes the features and features separated to different plugins (but IIRC they are turned off). so I guess both?

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, both is the answer. Be aware though you need some of yanfly plugins for them to work

Austavin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the simple answer.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies