Octopack Boost point and Unco Ammunition System

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Anohe1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Anohe1

Anohe1 Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please I need help I use the octopack battler plugin and also the unco ammuniction system but when repeating a shooting skill with the boost point the ammo consummed stay 1.

I don't know a way to increase the ammo consummed based on the action repeated

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    'Tutorials' is where people who have made a tutorial for others to use can post them.

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Your post is not entirely clear. Are these 2 separate queries i.e. how to use the Octopack plugin and how to use the unco ammunition plugin, or are the 2 connected, i.e. trying to get them to be compatible?

Please edit your post to give a link to the web page where you got the ammunition plugin. That way if people need to refer to it before giving advice, they won't have to go hunting.

3. Anohe1

Anohe1 Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Here are the links

Octopack Battler: https://fallenangelolivia.itch.io/octopack-battler-sample-project

Unco Ammunition System: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ammunition-system-add-on-crafting-system.48316/

These are two different plugins but they do not work together, normally when using a skill with unco ammunition it need an amount of ammo and the boost point pugin of octopack battler allow to repeat an action.

So normally it should double the amount of ammo required but it doesn't