SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great work by all in involved! The plugins work flawlessly! No problems, if anyone is getting stuck I would recommend buying the demo! It’s insane! :thumbsup-left::troll:

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This plugin works wonders, but I wonder if this plugin supports absorption barrier hence it's form yanfly.
I can it see it works fine on actors, but the enemy is not visible (the gray colored part)

also
this
xwaikad.png

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Jrrkein And @Krystek_My read the first post and follow the directions there. As stated they cannot make patches for other plugins so if you want it you'll have to code it yourself

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Guess I have to wait and see. I just want to have compability with steal plugin

Last edited:

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Only bug fixes are not the index one I just checked.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Only bug fixes are not the index one I just checked.
Plugin Name: (What is the name of the plugin?)
Error Message: If you received an error message:
  1. Emulate the bug in an empty new project.
  2. Press F8 when you receive it to open up the debug console.
  3. On the console tab, copy/paste the error log and paste it here.
  4. If you post a screenshot, host it on imgur.com or another website because the images posted here are tiny and I can't read it.
How to Replicate Bug: In order for me to fix a bug properly, explain to me IN DETAIL, how you managed to get it to occur. If I cannot replicate the bug, I may ask you to upload a copy of your game's project for me online through either Mediafire, Dropbox, Mega.co or any other online hosting provider. Do NOT deploy the game. After doing so, it's best if you send it through private message if you don't want others rummaging through your game's files.

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok. I'mma try on a new project first

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does Order Turn Battle System plugin work on rpg maker 1.6.1 or lower? Because the help says lower but in the info it says for RPG Maker MV verison 1.6.1.
Im using 1.5.1 and the enemies don't attack its only the actor who can act then when the turn restarts starts over the actor then ends turn to have actor go again next round.
Plus the size overlaps and blocks the text that pop up when you use "attack" or any skill.
How can I fix this?

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Read very first post, It tells you to use latest version instead the lower one

Dr. Cakey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia Looks like that worked. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Oh no, I'm sorry...it seems like the fix caused a new problem.

Fresh project. As before, this only happens in a battle test. When I try to change weapons (so, when Attack is selected and I hit the left or right arrow key), the game freezes. Music continues playing, but otherwise a total freeze. This happens whether or not there are weapons in the inventory to be switched to. I've tried turning off Battle Weapons Test, turning off and on YEP Battle Engine, turning off and on all the systems other than the Weapon Swap System, and any combination of those, but the same thing happens every time.

(Closing the game this way also causes "nwjs (32-bit)" to keep running as a background process. I got scared for a second when when my computer started running like molasses and there were 20 instances of a program I'd never seen before running in the background.)

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I don't want to download a 300 mb demo game without any indication on what exactly the bug is.

@Archeia Looks like that worked. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Oh no, I'm sorry...it seems like the fix caused a new problem.

Fresh project. As before, this only happens in a battle test. When I try to change weapons (so, when Attack is selected and I hit the left or right arrow key), the game freezes. Music continues playing, but otherwise a total freeze. This happens whether or not there are weapons in the inventory to be switched to. I've tried turning off Battle Weapons Test, turning off and on YEP Battle Engine, turning off and on all the systems other than the Weapon Swap System, and any combination of those, but the same thing happens every time.

You already said your problem here. And I don't experience the same crashing as you do.
If you want to make it work, make some real weapons for each type. The console will even tell you about this.
2018-09-19_0-55-52.png

Last edited:

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The bug is same as here
xwaikad.png

how else you suppose to try to find the error =/

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The bug is same as here
I really have to say this because it's getting ridiculous. Why would you send an encrypted 300 mb project to a scripter who wants to find out why a plugin is bugging with their plugin? And it has other scripts in there when we literally said empty project, meaning vanilla and only scripts related to the issue. There's not even an enemy on the map to test the issue. I already gave you a template on how to report the bugs WITH the demo.

And I am sick of this. I am sorry but I am closing this thread.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Many big changes done to the sample project today!
First, let's talk about the bug fixes.

Bug Fixes
  • Boost Point System: Fixed <BP Regen: +x> notetag is fixed!
  • Boost Point System: Bug fixed for plugin parameters: Boost Point Death Regen and Boost Point BP Addition now working
  • Boost Point System: Bug fixed for \bpEffect[x] displaying wrong value
  • Weapon Swap: Error message occurs if you do not have your weapon types set up properly if you do a battle test.
  • OTB: Error message occurs if you try to run a Force Action during turn 0. Process your Force Actions during turn 1.
  • Sample Project: Amputation and Rehabilitation skills now target properly. Level 35 random encounter now plays properly.
  • Sample Project: Cleric's Holy Auspices didn't apply the state.
  • Sample Project: Merchant's Hired Help, Dancer, was bugged with the wrong element.

It seems there's a miscommunication on the purpose of the fail safes. The fail safes aren't meant to be used as a reason to not properly set up the game. Instead, they are supposed to alert devs of the things they should not be doing. Instead of promoting this, there will now be an error message and halt the game until it is fixed properly.

1S5%2BT1.png

New Compatibilities!

E5%2BTto.gif

There are also new compatibility updates with Yanfly's plugins. Yanfly's Buffs & States Core <Custom Action End Effect> notetag now works properly with OTB. Yanfly's Actor Party Switch also now works with OTB!

Some new notetags are added to OTB!

dpicmJ.gif

<OTB User Add Current Turn Actions: x>
<OTB User Add Next Turn Actions: x>
Add x actions to the current turn or the next turn for the user. This will only be added once no matter how many times the battler hits the target.

<OTB Target Add Current Turn Actions: x>
<OTB Target Add Next Turn Actions: x>
Add x actions to the current turn or the next turn for the target. If the target is targeted multiple times, the target will gain actions multiple times so please be cautious when using this.

Sample Project Update:

And finally, we have a new job, custom made for the sample project that isn't from Octopath Traveler: the Time Blade! The Time Blade is a class that manipulates the turn order and produces other various cool effects!

tXwzLS.png

Using the Time Blade, you can control the flow of battle by delaying actors, adding actions to allies, inflicting damage based on their current HP or their position in the turn order! And if that isn't enough, the Time Blade's ultimate allows the user to gain additional turns during the current turn!

FzyUrh.gif

If you want to add the Time Blade to your party, you can find her in the bar in the sample project!

1Srjf5.png

It's a very big update! Take your time exploring the new features!

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There's a quick update to add a fail safe with DTB, OTB and Instant Skills.

Also, I would like to ask users to not follow Olivia to ask her for feature requests on itch.io or anywhere else really on unrelated websites. It's very disrespectful to her and the developer/topic owner.

I would also like to ask people to stop blaming Olivia for everything that's suddenly wrong with their project. Make sure to test it out thoroughly and actually know the engine before thinking it's her plugins' fault. We got a lot of false bug reports and it is getting really annoying. This is honestly disrespectful and you should not be using her plugins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dentrix