Octopath traveler problem

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi, I have encountered a problem with the "basic demo" of OctoPack Battler - by Fallen Angel Olivia.
Practically:
When the Rune Lord uses for example: Fire Rune, he himself attacks twice in one turn, once physically and a second time with the fire element. Well, if the enemy dies as a result of the first shot, the second shot of fire is hurled endlessly and the game stops so without ever stopping.
Can it be solved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vollar45