- Apr 13, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Odicia follows the journey of a fire mage named Eyala Troy, as she and her comrades set out on a dangerous quest to bring an end to the Kingdom of Valhara’s corrupt crusade to cleanse the world of mysterious mystical beings known as Scions.
Created by illustrators Oliver Hamlin (woop) and Cameron Lee (eelmac), Odicia at its heart is a love letter to the classic JRPGs, shonen manga, and various other cartoons and video games that have inspired their imaginations since childhood. Through retro-inspired visuals, music, and gameplay, Odicia immerses players in a nostalgic experience that evokes the feeling of playing an RPG classic on the consoles of old.
Original Visual Assets
- No default or premade RTP! Custom made, retro-inspired sprites, tilesets and animations.
- Travel through a variety of dungeons that encourage player exploration. Utilize each character’s unique Field Abilities to solve puzzles and discover secrets!
- No random encounters while exploring dungeons! Engage enemies through direct contact. Ambush enemy units by approaching from behind.
- Use a character’s Rage and Will to unleash skills, magic, and fury upon the enemy! You decide which abilities each character takes into battle.
- Recruit nine permanent playable party members, each with their own unique set of skills and magic.
- Soundtrack and sound effects composed by Lil Kevo 303.