- Mar 1, 2012
- Reaction score
What we're looking for:1) Resources that are original.
- Submitted resources must be original and created by the person submitting them.
- If the resources make use of a base created by someone else, the submitter must have written permission (i.e. license) to sell the base commercially.
2) Resources that are of high quality.
- Submitted resources will go through our internal quality control before being sent to Degica/Enterbrain for a final decision.
- Submitted resources are expected to be in their final form – meaning that they should be ready for sale immediately. You may, however, have samples and WIP work as a part of your portfolio.
3) Resources that are in demand.
- If there's an over-abundance of a particular type of resource, we may decline resource packs or schedule them for a much later release.
- We are willing to take risks with various styles. However, if a style just isn't selling, we may decline further contributions in said style.
4) Resources that are appropriate.
- Regardless of demand, resources that are of mature nature, contain highly controversial themes or are infringing upon others' trademarks will not be accepted.
5) Resources are available for commercial use.
- You may also choose to include a license for non-RPG Maker engines.
Last edited by a moderator: