Oggy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For some reason my animations just started showing offset. I'm not sure why. they were working fine yesterday. Anyone have any ideas?Offset animation.PNG

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
check your resolution and the plugins.

Oggy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I tried disabling VS battlecore and the animations are back on the characters. However, I cannot find any setting that changes the location of the animation.

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried disabling VS battlecore and the animations are back on the characters. However, I cannot find any setting that changes the location of the animation.
Have you tried the animation it's self ?

Oggy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have not tried adjusting the animations as of yet. The weird part is I've made no changes to anything battle or animation related and suddenly the animations are offset.

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My only advice is to check your resolution in the YEP engine and the default Js plugins.
And to check if any other plugin is off setting it i've had this issue once.

Plugins can overide other settings.

Check the animation it's self and that's not set to offset etc.

also check the order the plugins are in.

If you have action battle sequence notes in your troops check this also.

These are really the only thing that can offset it.

animation needs to be set to target

Oggy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So I was able to fix it finally. I isolated it to the battlecore plugin. I had already tried recopying the plugin in the plugin folder prior so I decided to re-download it and after that it seems to have fixed the issue.

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I was able to fix it finally. I isolated it to the battlecore plugin. I had already tried recopying the plugin in the plugin folder prior so I decided to re-download it and after that it seems to have fixed the issue.
I'm pleased to hear it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danone_Adventures